Bake Sale Protest at City Hall

FamousNYLover

To me banning Bake Sales are not very good idea.

1. Keep spirit for any schools.

2. Bake Sales are most popular in schools and fund raising will raise money quickly, so they could buy graduation unifrom, school uniform, etc.

3. Bake Sales play important rule in schools.

Without Bake Sales.

1. Spirit will be down.

2. Student might not take interest in lesson.

3. Fund Raising will properly very slow.

Im gonna buy me 15,000 donuts from DD and eat em, Then im gonna spit it at Bloombag for being the worst Mayor in the city... Oops World! :P

And if i cant buy so much then ill just order 15k donuts to him and pretend that he ordered it!

Thanks to the Nanny state imposed by emperor Bloomberg bake sales are banned. Pretty soon he'll ban football because too many kids get hurt.

& then water fountains in schools because drinking water can add weight, then lights in hallways because it could give you migranes, then locks on doors, don't want the kids feeling vulnerable to attack, then blackout windows cuz sun gives you skin cancer.

- A

& then water fountains in schools because drinking water can add weight, then lights in hallways because it could give you migranes, then locks on doors, don't want the kids feeling vulnerable to attack, then blackout windows cuz sun gives you skin cancer.

- A

Then the kids grow up and go to college, they've been completely sheltered, they are completely not ready for anything that awaits them, so they resort to complaining about things rather than putting their nose to the grindstone and getting through it.

Oh wait, that has already happened: http://www.80millionstrong.org/

Say, I don't know if this was mentioned but does this ban extend to colleges also?

No. They would be under the University of the State of New York which is controlled by the State of New York and not the Department of Education of the City of New York.

Archived