Q113

NX Express

I could have sworn I saw a body, in the everglades (lol) that is brookville blvd, last time I rode the 113 a few weeks ago...

my question is... what detour could it possibly take if that was the case?

Lol you probably did, there's all kinds of stuff in that water, I've even seen burnt out cars, parts of houses, etc. in that water. Nobody would probably find a body out there.

Didn't they add another lane? I was playing around with streetview and it seems wider with less turns. I was always scared to ride the Q113, I always thought it would tip over into the abyss. I remember back in the JBL days when it rained that whole area was always flooded.

Lol you probably did, there's all kinds of stuff in that water, I've even seen burnt out cars, parts of houses, etc. in that water. Nobody would probably find a body out there.

Didn't they add another lane? I was playing around with streetview and it seems wider with less turns. I was always scared to ride the Q113, I always thought it would tip over into the abyss. I remember back in the JBL days when it rained that whole area was always flooded.

I'm also a little scared sometimes riding the Q113 thru Snake Road/S-Curves/Curls. Because any wrong move your in for a major disaster. Either you crash into another vehicle, or end up in water. Whenever I see buses/cars go thru there so easily, I sometimes imagine what would happen if someone mess up. [/i]

Archived