Whats Wrong with this Picture?

mark1447

But seriously, how stupid are people anyway? It's idiots like these that are forcing the MTA to actually concider those platform gates [like at the airports].

Gate on the side of the platform is a smoke hazard and for claustrophobic people it will be a nightmare. With 30% of the human population that have claustrophobia and about 68% of Ny ride the subway, you do the math. MTA WILL lose business.

Only natural, they'll say "there were no signs saying sitting on the platform edge was dangerous".

And anyone on the jury that votes in favor of those idiots, they should be forced to pay the entire settlement sum out of their own pockets. That will teach them to vote in favor of the 'victim'.

There are signs that say that, just they are not as common. Plus isn't the giant yellow paint saying "Stand back from yellow line" enough?

LOL yeah and they would look at you funny and be like "who the hell are you?"

Girls like that would say such a thing. Or they'll be like, "Stalker!" I hate girls who are like that. Plus them look like one of those scene girls. Very very sarcastic.

And they are totally engrossed in their conversation, totally obvivious to an approaching train. That looks like 42/8 n/b and there is a slight curve entering that station. I hope the t/o doesn't nail them, because if he does, it's his ass because he's going downtown to piss in the cup and all the headaches that goes with it because of these 2 stupid bitches.

The T/O will not have that happen if witnesses say what they saw and just to get on the news, the entire platform would testify against those idiots. If a mass of people testify in the T/O's favor he will NOT be drug tested. Plus isn't there CCVCs at Time Sq?

Tell me whats wrong here, look carefully! (Should be easy!)

Photo taken around 11:30PM - Nov 14, 2009(Saturday)..

(image of stupid people sitting on edge of plat.)

Human Stupidity Can't Be Beat B)

You know, if their bodies and their legs became two separate entities, THEY would be on the MTA's arse about it.

*smh*

Now, TC said pic was taken at 11:30 PM; aren't all trains local at that point? (For the record, I'm not defending the ladies in question here as sitting on the plat edges is idiotic, IMHO.)

No. Trains don't start running local till 12:01AM

The dipsh**s in the photo on page 1 are obvoiusly not from here. Stairwell sitters are dummys too, the should be kicked in the back until removed from the stairs. Besides, who besides a bum sits on the floor of a subway station, I'm betting you can catch and STD in a few stations by doing this, especially that 42nd and 8th (A)(C)(E) station.

I'd like to think the horn that the T/O would be blaring as its doing that would be plenty of warning for them.

Ya that would cause em to get an attack and fall off the tracks..

What the t/a needs is get cops around. And there are LOADS of em at TSQ/PABT...

No....... Train starts local after 10:30PM........(Some) Such as the (A)! 12:30AM for the (4) Bronx Bound/Brooklyn Bound, 12AM for (2) and so........

And whos TC?

Really? That early? I thought all started at 12AM

Really? That early? I thought all started at 12AM

Nope earlier. Go to 42nd st at 11:15 to 11:30 and see the (A) running local.. Or 10:30 at ether South of Euclid(Toward Rkway) or north of 145th street and you will see the (A) local too. While the last (C) head to 207..

Some can start at 12:30AM..(From the terminus)

Either way it doesn't matter what time because an out of service train can still come through there as can work equipment. You just don't do that it is dangerous and stupid.

Yes. Exactly.

Because severed legs are useless compared to attached legs.

Yes. Exactly.

Because severed legs are useless compared to attached legs.

They might not just get their legs severed. Because the train would be moving at speed, it would actually suck them in between the platform and train. As is pulled them in, the movement of the train would begin to spin them and crush them between the train and platform.

Nope earlier. Go to 42nd st at 11:15 to 11:30 and see the (A) running local.. Or 10:30 at ether South of Euclid(Toward Rkway) or north of 145th street and you will see the (A) local too. While the last (C) head to 207..

Some can start at 12:30AM..(From the terminus)

For the sake of accuracy, the last northbound (A) express which stops at 42 Street is at 2302 hrs. However trains could still run on the express track after 2302.

I guess their legs aren't all that important to them! Just hope their insurance will cover it!

Cover what? The amputation would come free of charge and reattachment wouldn't be a possibility after their legs are ground into hamburger against the side of the platform :confused:

Archived