Hello, and can you help me find bus timetables?

Mom

Hi. I am the mother of a very bus-obsessed little boy. He has given me his Christmas list, and what he wants most are the following timetables (in prioritized order):

Bx19

QM23

X23

BM5

BxM18

BM4

Bx1

X1

X3

X2

BM3

BxM1

X17

QM24

X12

X7

X9

BxM7B

X22

X8

BxM4

QM3

QM2

X51

Can someone tell me where I can go to pick these up? Is there a location of the MTA that has all of the bus time tables for every bus? I doubt very much that they would fulfill my request if I called them (and who could blame them? this is way too many bus time tables!).

Thanks!

Mom

:P

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums....pls enjoy your stay on here and glad to see another female join this site!

X1, X7, X8, X9 you can go to Eltingville Transit Center in Staten Island and those particular bus timetables as well as the Xx express routes that runs to/from Staten. The Bx routes usually have the timetables as soon as you walk on the bus!

Wow! This sure is an active forum! Thanks for the responses. I've been looking in (and asking drivers) every time I see an express bus in my neighborhood. However, the buses usually don't have them. I am hoping there is some centralized location (gotta have a dream for a dream to come true, right?), because finding each of these buses one by one, and going to Staten Island will take more time than I have from now until Christmas. :P

Am I nuts for thinking there is some centralized place I can go to pick these up and/or am I completely insane for thinking someone at the MTA would pick all these out and send them to me?

Mom

I sent E-mail to (MTA) and (NJT) to get several schedules, but it was hard because I had lots of bus shcedules I wanted from (MTA) and (NJT).

(MTA) Bus did sent it long time ago, but not anymore.

Even (NYCT) did not sent me. They only direct me to (MTA) website or including (NJT) Transit.

X23 and X24 is operated under Atlantic Express under contract with NYCDOT and they do not have printed schedule unless if they run on limited schedule.

http://www.atlanticexpress.com/X23AMsked.pdf

http://www.atlanticexpress.com/X23PMsked.pdf

Eltingville Transit Center has schedule of all (NYCT) bus in Staten Island including (NJT) Hudson-Bergen Lightrail and Staten Island Railway. It had all fie borough bus maps also.

Mom, did you know this Friday, November 27th, Westchester County offers free-fare on Bee-Line Buses local, shuttle, express except for BxM4C.

Wow! This sure is an active forum! Thanks for the responses. I've been looking in (and asking drivers) every time I see an express bus in my neighborhood. However, the buses usually don't have them. I am hoping there is some centralized location (gotta have a dream for a dream to come true, right?), because finding each of these buses one by one, and going to Staten Island will take more time than I have from now until Christmas. ;)

Am I nuts for thinking there is some centralized place I can go to pick these up and/or am I completely insane for thinking someone at the MTA would pick all these out and send them to me?

Mom

Well we do get shipments of Schedule's but some Operator's don't take tha time out to go get them tha problem i have are tha Bus Maps

I must give Spring Creek Depot a hand every time i get on the BM5 they have Schedule's

Wow! This sure is an active forum! Thanks for the responses. I've been looking in (and asking drivers) every time I see an express bus in my neighborhood. However, the buses usually don't have them. I am hoping there is some centralized location (gotta have a dream for a dream to come true, right?), because finding each of these buses one by one, and going to Staten Island will take more time than I have from now until Christmas. ;)

Mom

Well you might get lucky if you go down to Stone Street in Lower Manhattan although i haven't been there personally or you could just print them out but im sure he might want the originals

Archived