Grand Avenue's 2005-6 Hybrids To East New York

Maspeth is Grand Av.

According to ttmg, 6621 and 6560 are over at the East New York Depot. I found 6558 on the B12 today. What do you think about these changes in the depot and what the Grand Avenue Depot is giving up for the new Ngs that they are receiving?

Oh, by the way, since I do not own a digital camera, if you guys see these buses on the street and you have a camera, do feel free to take shots and post them here. Thanks in advance.

But those "newer buses" are actually about a whole year and a half younger lol.

Also i just heard from ciboii22 that 6572 is now there as well

Actually, I am very cautious about that particular bus. I remember that bus broke down right after the B51 got off of the Manhattan Bridge. How lucky was I that that did not happen whilst the bus was on the bridge. But ever since that day, I have tried not to board 6572 and was extremely cautious about the Hybrids that I get on. One bad experience is more than enough for me.

But those "newer buses" are actually about a whole year and a half younger lol.

Also i just heard from ciboii22 that 6572 is now there as well

Actually, if you think about it, these buses are a part of the senior hybrids since they are a part of the very first delivery back in 2005. These buses are older than the 6700s that are at the ENY depot.

All the Orion VII Hybrids out of Grand Ave is being sent over to East New York in order to balance the fleet age since the NG Hybrids are coming in, which kinda makes sense if you think about it. Then the 8900 series RTSs from Jamaica are going to kick off the TMCs.

Archived