Coney Island Yard (Behind Closed Doors)

Brighton Local

oh okay you went to ciy and did not invite anyone. It was cool you got to get in.

Yeah sorry. It was kind of a private tour. Yeah, Ive waited 20 years to see the inside of that place B)

First picture I've ever seen of an Air-Train rollsign! Thanks for posting!

No Problem, Yeah, i saw that laying around, i had to grab a shot of that.

Great pics Zach. I got to get my butt in there one day. Did you find out anything new there?

Thanks Man. I heard some more information about the Pelham 1 2 3 movie actually....

Zach what was the coolest thing you saw at the coney island shop?

The coolest thing I saw.. Hmm, How the subway cars are lifted from their trucks.

Zach,

Was this part of the Transit Museum tour?

Would have love to have gone but tough getting to CI from north jersey at that time of day.

Paul (R)

No Transit Museum involved. Private Tour

Very Nice photos. Thanks a lot for sharing. I have yet to see C.I yard but I hope so one day.

Thank you. No Problem

Interesting... what kind of fools do they think we are? Despite that, sounds good... R143 on da (6)... meh... it'll be interesting to see the sides get sheared off the train... B)

Yup. As long as they make the movie on Transit Property, thats what matters most.

Back to ----> ©o(N)(E)y I(S)(L)(A)(N)(D) <----

Not to steer this thread off topic, but they will be using the new cars, R-143'S (Yes R-143's OR R-142/142A's) again, Yes R-143's. I know , I know, its a BMT Train for an IRT Movie. Listen guys, this is the information I was told.B)

Last I heard they were using R68s as the star of the movie. There was actually a siting a while back. Haven't heard anything since then so they're probably using alot of trains in this movie.

Last I heard they were using R68s as the star of the movie. There was actually a siting a while back. Haven't heard anything since then so they're probably using alot of trains in this movie.

68s nice. At least its NY trains, not Toronto. I also saw the Money Train (Movie and real version) while in Coney Island Yard. The movie prototype was parked in the "museum yard", "right" off the Culver, Avenue X -Yard, Ramp Spur (literally to the right of).

Archived