Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Triboro's maintainace 1990's-2006

Bracamonte

In my opinion, Triboro Coach maintained their buses well during the 1990's then they did in 2000-2006. What do you think? Do you think Triboro Coach did a good job maintaining their buses in the 1990's than in 2000-2006? If they did, why couldn't they do the same in 2000-2006?

Perhaps lack of funding/'conspiracy' to let TBC fall to the state of disrepair that it would have no choice but to accept a city takeover of their operations?* Imo.
I agree with the conspiracy takeover.Making triboro and the others look irresponsible made the (MTA) look like heroes.Now I have to admit triboro buses look like crap(Mainly the GMC RTS) but as they received CNG`S they gotten better.But of course as it got closer to the takeover, things changed in terms of maintenance.Now Green lines an Jamaica busese were the worst.Queens surface in my opinion had the best looking fleet out of all the PBL`s.

I agree with the conspiracy takeover.Making triboro and the others look irresponsible made the (MTA) look like heroes.Now I have to admit triboro buses look like crap(Mainly the GMC RTS) but as they received CNG`S they gotten better.But of course as it got closer to the takeover, things changed in terms of maintenance.Now Green lines an Jamaica busese were the worst.Queens surface in my opinion had the best looking fleet out of all the PBL`s.

How did it change in terms of maintainace?

Archived