UFC star in Critical Condition

Forest Glen

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar111709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Former WWE star Brock Lesnar is battling a bacterial infection that prevented him from competing in his UFC bout. The infection was first diagnosed as mono but that has been ruled out. After playing football in high school and wrestling in college the 6'3", 265 pound Lesnar joined the WWE in 2002. He had epic battles with Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Big Show. However, Lesnar quickly became disenchanted with scripted wrestling. He wanted a real challenge. After briefly playing for the Vikings and wrestling in Japan he joined the UFC. Many UFC fans thought it was a cheap gimmick but Lesnar proved them wrong by becoming champ. Lesnar currently lives in Minnesota with his wife, ex-WWE diva Sable, and their infant son. I hope he gets well.

Brock needs to go, we dont need any more roid freaks in the UFC, hes ruining the sport.

can't he beat the crap out of his bacterial infection in the ring, the fat head that he is

The guy's really sick right now, and we don't actually know if he used steroids. Leave the accusations be, and quit the insults.

I watched him wrestle, and he was a character I loved to hate when he was a heel. (When he won the title in that Iron Man match, I was really P.O.'d.) This infection he's battling sounds very serious, and I wish him a full recovery.

(My most favorite matches with him were the Angle-Lesnar match at Wrestlemania XIX and his match against the Big Show on Smackdown that ended with the ring collapsing.)

The guy's really sick right now, and we don't actually know if he used steroids. Leave the accusations be, and quit the insults.

I watched him wrestle, and he was a character I loved to hate when he was a heel. (When he won the title in that Iron Man match, I was really P.O.'d.) This infection he's battling sounds very serious, and I wish him a full recovery.

(My most favorite matches with him were the Angle-Lesnar match at Wrestlemania XIX and his match against the Big Show on Smackdown that ended with the ring collapsing.)

lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar111709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Former WWE star Brock Lesnar is battling a bacterial infection that prevented him from competing in his UFC bout. The infection was first diagnosed as mono but that has been ruled out. After playing football in high school and wrestling in college the 6'3", 265 pound Lesnar joined the WWE in 2002. He had epic battles with Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Big Show. However, Lesnar quickly became disenchanted with scripted wrestling. He wanted a real challenge. After briefly playing for the Vikings and wrestling in Japan he joined the UFC. Many UFC fans thought it was a cheap gimmick but Lesnar proved them wrong by becoming champ. Lesnar currently lives in Minnesota with his wife, ex-WWE diva Sable, and their infant son. I hope he gets well.

People on the internet though he was fakeing ,because he didn't want to fight that guy.

Archived