The B41 and B42 Thread

EE Broadway Local

I love the B41. It's my favorite route. Especially the limited. I think the B41 KP/Veterans routes are the most valuable in Brooklyn. It's bit slow between the Junction and Prospect Park, but I can't really complain because when it's limited it is still quick, and if it isn't, I can take the (2) from Bergen Street to Flatbush Avenue and usually cut it off. The B41 speeds down Veterens Avenue once it passes Ralph Avenue too, it's nice cause there is only one stop light.

Btw, the B42 is a Canarsie "shuttle" route. It doesn't relate to the B41 KP or Bergen Beach, but I have ridden the B42 too and I wasn't it's biggest fan.

EE please, we don't need all these individual line threads. Just continue using the existing ones.

Face it, that user is completely ignoring the warnings. We dont need this kind of BXXX or any other bus / subway / train routes thread. If that user has nothing new stuff about it or ask a legit (real legit) question about it then really that user is just playing games. We really do not want a Straphangers version II on this board.

Face it, that user is completely ignoring the warnings. We dont need this kind of BXXX or any other bus / subway / train routes thread. If that user has nothing new stuff about it or ask a legit (real legit) question about it then really that user is just playing games. We really do not want a Straphangers version II on this board.

Exactly as you said, this sort of thing belongs over there. Even a random bus thread in general would be fine. We don't need one thread for every individual bus lines.

I'm not going to lie... as a busfanner, I like talking about/reading about individual routes whenever I get the chance

dot dot dot (...)

However, singling out random routes & creating threads (plural) is a bit much.... EE, you being in AZ, I know you want to learn about NYC's routes, but quite frankly, this aint the way to go about it, bro....

To give an analogy, it's like creating a thread for each individual song on any given album.

(well, MJ's "Thriller" would get a pass... but other albums.... nope....)

Seriously though, slow down w/ the individual threads of this nature...

B41

-nice limited trip down Flatbush

-between Empire & Grand Army Plz (between the park) the bus can (and in some occasions has) hit at least 50 mph

-between Atlantic & Grand Army Plz its madddd slow

-best bus to take to Kings Plz

B42

-kind of a shuttle but apparently crowded sometimes

-the only bus to actually have a stop INSIDE a train station (Rockaway Pky on the (L)

But what does these 2 have to do with each other?

Archived