Day 3 (Wednesday).....

Cait Sith

I can tell people are like "STOP POSTING SO MUCH PICTURES!!" After today, there will probably be a break so hang tight

:P

The sun was evil on this day.

DSC04621.jpg

DSC04623.jpg

DSC04624.jpg

DSC04625.jpg

DSC04628.jpg

DSC04630.jpg

DSC04632.jpg

5359 transferred from 126th street depot, the big artic swap has begun.

DSC04639.jpg

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04642.jpg

5355, another bus from 126th street depot.

DSC04644.jpg

1072, from Michael J Quill Depot

DSC04658.jpg

1071, also from Michael J Quill Depot...

DSC04686.jpg

DSC04660.jpg

Dun dun dun!

DSC04657.jpg

DSC04662.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04659.jpg

DSC04669.jpg

I tried, this place needs better lighting...

DSC04676.jpg

Post all the express bus pics you want

Seems like Express buses can now be "Sexually attractive" if you ask me.. but not for me and maybe others..

Is that all you like in life?

Thanks guys!

Seriously? Only express buses? After all the other shots of all the other buses I keep posting, its only express buses? Kinda biased are we?

Don't just post express buses. All your shots are great.. Just ignore em.

No, but would it kill you to acknowledge the other photos? Sure you can hate the buses, but at least give credit to the pictures the person takes.

I mean if a person [in general] took a blurry image of an express bus vs a crisp clean image of a local bus, are you just going to say: 'nice express bus pic'? That's what this is all about. Even a: 'nice pics, and I especially like the express bus pics' comment would be better.

I'm not interested in slow local buses. It's not a crime to like express buses.

You missed the point

No, but would it kill you to acknowledge the other photos? Sure you can hate the buses, but at least give credit to the pictures the person takes.

I mean if a person [in general] took a blurry image of an express bus vs a crisp clean image of a local bus, are you just going to say: 'nice express bus pic'? That's what this is all about. Even a: 'nice pics, and I especially like the express bus pics' comment would be better.

Thank you!

Thank you! And if he ignored well when he post shots we wont say nice exp pics, we say nice background or sumin... Jk

Archived