Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N-Trizzy2609

Trizz Iz Tha Name

Im not new but I never really introduced myself. My name is Nick but people call me N-Trizzy. (Delivered from the (N) train). I'm 15 but I probably know more dirt on the trains in New York then some on this website. I love trains. R-32's are my all time favorite. Well that me in a nutshell.

Im not new but I never really introduced myself. My name is Nick but people call me N-Trizzy. (Delivered from the (N) train). I'm 15 but I probably know more dirt on the trains in New York then some on this website. I love trains. R-32's are my all time favorite. Well that me in a nutshell.

Easy there :D

Welcome, although you've been here for a bit. Good to see someone close to my age (16) around here. If you haven't seen my other thread, are you free in a week? It would be great to have someone in my age group along.

Welcome, although you've been here for a bit. Good to see someone close to my age (16) around here. If you haven't seen my other thread, are you free in a week? It would be great to have someone in my age group along.

Hmm I might be in the area soon. I'll keep ya posted.

Knowing you for a while already I'll still welcome you. I might be your neighbor soon and hanging around the NJCL more often. I'm really getting tired of the city and need a more quiet life.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.