Did the bus driver have the right to do this?

ItaketheB1

Are you serious??? If I have shut off my bus and secured it, (lights off, front door closed or locked) & I came back to find people on it.....I would have gone on the bus, closed & locked the doors & called the command center to notify NYPD. You would have been arrested for Criminal Tresspass and Breaking/entering upon NYC property without permission & consent.

If I call for a personal, go to meal or have layover time at any point of the route, secure the bus NO ONE is allowed to come upon that bus for ANY reason!!!! Was this some kind of joke?? Do you realize the problems you could have caused for yourself had the operator taken another moment to weigh his options. As for me, if something like that should happen, I pity the people involved once the NYPD gets involved!!!!!

Think it over. Is doing something silly worth being arrested for??(MTA)

He gets it. Don't open the bus doors if the operator isn't inside. He said that in the post just before yours. Can we just let this thread die?

Ok, yes, don't open the doors, I understand. I don't get why this thread got bumped though because I think everyone got their point across and I don't feel like arguing about anything.

Archived