New Forum I just opened

Daniel The Cool

Good look, even tho your running an easy site. Since its free, and easy to set up.. Sites where you have to pay for hosting, getting a domain and having skills with web and manually setting it up (Unless paying someone) is hard a bit but for many but easy for some. Just like me running my own tech hosted site and keeping it growing! I may even open up another forum in the future powered by phpBB and/or buy new domain or use my current and create a sub..(Likely not..)

And if it gets hard, just stick to NYCTF instead.. I know lots of people who wants to be admin, but admin is not all.. You need to keep your site growing, doing partnerships/afflation, securing your site from attacks. [such as DDoS], having money to pay and it goes on.. And importantly, what type of site your making and what is the interest... Sites are NOT only Forums! It can be blogs, a webpage, proxy, what ever..

There are a lot of transit forums around. Are you sure you can handle managing it, Daniel?

yeah I can handle it.

Good look, even tho your running an easy site. Since its free, and easy to set up.. Sites where you have to pay for hosting, getting a domain and having skills with web and manually setting it up (Unless paying someone) is hard a bit but for many but easy for some. Just like me running my own tech hosted site and keeping it growing! I may even open up another forum in the future powered by phpBB and/or buy new domain or use my current and create a sub..(Likely not..)

And if it gets hard, just stick to NYCTF instead.. I know lots of people who wants to be admin, but admin is not all.. You need to keep your site growing, doing partnerships/afflation, securing your site from attacks. [such as DDoS], having money to pay and it goes on.. And importantly, what type of site your making and what is the interest... Sites are NOT only Forums! It can be blogs, a webpage, proxy, what ever..

thanks for the advice.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

When i posted up my forum, no one joined but now everyone goes for everyone elses!, this sucks especially from an 11 yr old.

There has had to be at least 10 forums opened up recently. That must suck knowing that no one joined yours but everyone else is joining 10 forums all about the same thing...

There has had to be at least 10 forums opened up recently. That must suck knowing that no one joined yours but everyone else is joining 10 forums all about the same thing...

I can name four:

Manhattan Express Forums

Daniel's Forum

Yuki's Transit Forum

R32 Brightliner

Plus:

NYC Transit Forums

NYPIRG'S Straphangers Campaign Rider Diaries

SubChat/BusChat/OTChat

TTMG

NJTransit Forums

BusTalk