The Flag

4 Train

As everyone knows, after 9/11 American flags was placed on New York city transit vehicles(includes buses,trains). It has been years, after the attacks and I am surprised that the American flag is still up. My question to you is the flag will still be up for years to come, or for a limited time?

As everyone know, after 9/11 American flags was placed on New York city vehicles. It has been years, after the attacks and I am surprised that the American flag is still up. My question to you is the flag will still be up for years to come, or for a limited time?

In my opinion I think they are going to be on there for a long time and it seems to be a permanent fixture there. But who knows, they can eventually phase it out.

Why take down the flag?

Flags should've been there years before the attacks.

I definitely agree with Pablo. They should've been on long before, and they should never come off. It will take years for the city to get back to what it was prior to 9/11; hence, the heightened security levels regarding terror alerts. The flags on the subways and buses ( In my Opinion) should never be taken off. Its now part of the subway car uniform look, and I hope it continues to remain that way for many years to come.

This is the United States of America. We should always "show off" (not conceededd) but to show our freedom, and that were not fearful.

I definitely agree with Pablo. They should've been on long before, and they should never come off. It will take years for the city to get back to what it was prior to 9/11; hence, the heightened security levels regarding terror alerts. The flags on the subways and buses ( In my Opinion) should never be taken off. Its now part of the subway car uniform look, and I hope it continues to remain that way for many years to come.

This is the United States of America. We should always "show off" (not conceededd) but to show our freedom, and that were not fearful.

You know, that is so true. It is very sad that it takes a tradegy to put American flags on the trains and buses.B)

Although it's been six years since 9/11, we are still facing an enemy, and that is reason enough to wave the American flag. Whether or not you, personally, choose to support the war effort or not is your choice; the flag is not a symbol of allegiance to a political cause. It merely symbolizes our wish that our military may claim victory.

Archived