9890 At Gleason?

jacsnyy

According to TTMG, 9890 is now at Jackie Gleason from College Point presumably. How many buses are going to Gleason from College Point?

Noooooo they're takin' mah CNGs away!!!

*Scrambles for his camcorder and sets out to find an Orion V CNG with a beastly turbo backfire*

Man those CNGs are some of the best buses we got, and I'm glad that I live only minutes away from the College Point Depot, nothing like hearing those buses accelerate only to have the driver let up off the gas and.... "PSSSSSSSH PSSSSSSH PSSSSSSSSH PSSSSSSSSH"!! The louder the better!

Can't forget about those ringers too! Yeah boyyy!!

They better trade us some C40LFs in return! LOL

Not going to happen, CP is getting rid of their excess CNGs to take on a few more D4500s from LGA, so LGA can get more diesel buses for the local routes it has to take on from CP.

Plus JG is going to take back the B61 route [brooklyn segment], so it needs the extra buses.

I still think it would've made more sense to send the CP buses to WF, so WF can send back the O7s it took from JG.

Not going to happen, CP is getting rid of their excess CNGs to take on a few more D4500s from LGA, so LGA can get more diesel buses for the local routes it has to take on from CP.

Plus JG is going to take back the B61 route [brooklyn segment], so it needs the extra buses.

I still think it would've made more sense to send the CP buses to WF, so WF can send back the O7s it took from JG.

^

Dude, CNG diversity.:cool:

Its perfect the way it is. Equal Orion Vii's @ both depots, & 99' OV CNGS @ both depots is perfect harmony and in balance :)

Besides if JG got the Orion VIIs back it wouldn't be "as fun" no perfect harmony!

heheh LOL.

yes that bus is at jackie gleason . i have checked the list yesterday and . today i was lucky enough to see it in the b68 lol . but no pictures sorry it will come around again soon . . .

Does it say MTA Bus or MTA New York City Bus on it though? I ask because 8211 ran at Grand Avenue with MTA Bus lettering on it, and 8311 was also not re-lettered from MTA Bus. At West Farms, 9845 and 6066 are both labeled MTA Bus, and 161 was retired wearing MTA Bus lettering---at Kingsbridge.

7651 is back at Gleason.

Yes I agree with you on that it does make sense because they were sending the CP CNGs over there and WF could have just sent the 07's back.

Well I think it's cool to have 9890 at Gleason. It's been a long time since Gleason has a major swap in buses. Throughout the revolving door of buses moving, Gleason is the one depot whose fleet hasn't changed much, besides the few buses they gave to West Farms. I'd like to see something different come to Gleason.

Why would you think that? Jackie Gleason operates one of the cleanest fleets (in regards to appearance and maintenance) in the city.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sorry that was funny. All Jackie Gleason do is keep the buses clean, the engines are generally messed up, most of thier VIIs need to go, West Farms take care of the VIIs better with thier eyes closed.

Yes I agree with you on that it does make sense because they were sending the CP CNGs over there and WF could have just sent the 07's back.
Oh oh are you banana?

Those buses need to stay in the Bronx if they want to continue running decently, I only saw 5 good VIIs in Jackie Gleason.

Sorry that was funny. All Jackie Gleason do is keep the buses clean, the engines are generally messed up, most of thier VIIs need to go, West Farms take care of the VIIs better with thier eyes closed.

Proof? Do you have any of their maintenance records for the amount of times each bus is being repaired? Jackie Gleason has the least amount of issues with their fleet compared to the rest of the city, that's excluding MTA Bus Company. Let's just say I can pull up maintenance logs for JG vs. other depots.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Proof? Do you have any of their maintenance records for the amount of times each bus is being repaired? Jackie Gleason has the least amount of issues with their fleet compared to the rest of the city, that's excluding MTA Bus Company. Let's just say I can pull up maintenance logs for JG vs. other depots.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

I don't even need evidence it's pretty obvious, ride thier VIIs and ride our VIIs. Even our ex-JG VIIs was hooked up, they came here with issues. Bus Operators who drove for JG said this as well, when 7733 was being tested in JG a little while back he loved that bus more than any other one in JG because it ran hard.

Archived