Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

New York Transit Museum

Harry

These are nice shots, no one is allowed to play with the signs, right?

Don't even think anyone there knows what key it uses except for us. There is some metal thing covering half of the key hole so people can't figure it out.

Same here jesus christ did you borrow channel 11 news cam damn man you do take some great pics you should do more often :tup:

They have a vintagy look to them, I got to see what's his secret, my pics just look rinky dinky lol

Slamming pics!

Awesome photos! They wayyy better than the ones I took

Same here jesus christ did you borrow channel 11 news cam damn man you do take some great pics you should do more often :tup:

They have a vintagy look to them, I got to see what's his secret, my pics just look rinky dinky lol

nice

EXCELLENT! Man i never seen so much room for s hot from the R17 to R40 o_O

Lmao!

But excellent pics Harry! :tup:

Outstanding pics Harry!

Thanks and glad you guys like them.

LOL @ KR!

excellent interior shots. That Nikon DSLR is getting a workout from you. When you shoot interior shots, are you using a flash or just the available light and setting the ISO at a high speed?

No flash just an ISO range of 1600 to 3200 depending on the interior lights and a large aperture.

Great shots! And I'm glad SOMEONE didn't dare to go anywhere near my Slants! :)

That's what you think! :cool:

:tup::tup:

Slammin pics!

Very cool......Pictures are stunning!!

Hey nice shots Harry...I was down there on Saturday

Thank you very much gentlemen. I wanted to document the museum more but it was a quick trip for me as I had a function to attend afterwards.

Archived