Please do NOT urinate in the station!

mark1447

If you thought 2 girls sitting on the platform edge was dumb, this is also DUMB:

Today at around 6PM I come out of the 34th st Bound (D) on the last car of 125th - IND St. Nicholas Line(Southbound Exp), then a man looking strange, goes passed the "Do Not Enter or Cross Track" sign, so then this dude starts urantating in the restricted area.. I take the picture, tho hidden, dunno if anyone saw(Doubt) but idc.. SO i left before anything..

125th St station always have cops around and i cant belivie non was in this part.

(Cam is a bit blur since i was trying to prevent my cam from being scene. + Didn't have time to fix settings)

Image removed by the administrator

Man are people crazy, besides entering a restricted area this can be a risk to health for what ever he has in is urine...

I hate when these things happen!

My god, I think I'm going to vomit right now. :P I saw a guy taking a (he's not urinating) in the West 4th Street (A)(C)(E) platform.

I hope your not saying... The (F)(E).... Word? Because that would be 500X worst then taking a pi$~

(N)o offense (M)ark but If I caught you takin A pic of me like that .I would of asked you where do you want me to write your name at:)

I know it's not cool to piss on any property(MTA) but (M)ark he could of started with ya for doin that. (K)eep in mind someone just got (S)tabbed for A seat and your not A cop so becareful

I'll let this one slide Mark but please no more of these. Gross! :P

Sorry (H) If its something not related to urine and the others i won't post. Ill post something similar to the girls sitting.. Unless thats a no too?

(N)o offense (M)ark but If I caught you takin A pic of me like that .I would of asked you where do you want me to write your name at:)

I know it's not cool to piss on any property(MTA) but (M)ark he could of started with ya for doin that. (K)eep in mind someone just got (S)tabbed for A seat and your not A cop so becareful

Ya i know dude. Ill stop doing it of course... Tho, i just hate it when these bs happens in the system. They rly need cops around..

Think that's worse? I overheard a bus operator on the S61 today saying that he was taking out an Orion 5 out of Yukon. He inspected the bus and found smears of you-know-what all over the floor. He had to take out another bus. :P

I mean well on this one cuz people doing something like that can get pissed off and you don't need that person confronting you but hey lets see if someone feels the same peeps reply?

100% You got balls taking a pic of that dude, god knows what people carry these days. Its not even worth it, thats why when I see K.r I take another road or look the other way, I dont want any "trouble" lol

If you thought 2 girls sitting on the platform edge was dumb, this is also DUMB:

Today at around 6PM I come out of the 34th st Bound (D) on the last car of 125th - IND St. Nicholas Line(Southbound Exp), then a man looking strange, goes passed the "Do Not Enter or Cross Track" sign, so then this dude starts urantating in the restricted area.. I take the picture, tho hidden, dunno if anyone saw(Doubt) but idc.. SO i left before anything..

125th St station always have cops around and i cant belivie non was in this part.

(Cam is a bit blur since i was trying to prevent my cam from being scene. + Didn't have time to fix settings)

Image removed by the administrator

Man are people crazy, besides entering a restricted area this can be a risk to health for what ever he has in is urine...

I hate when these things happen!

I saw that happened also when I was living near 96th St (6).

I was at rear end of Grand Central, black man with his little boy urinated. I think he could not make it.

Another incident after I move to Queens, I was on front car of Queens-bound (W) or (N), not sure and when I got off at Queensboro Plaza, I saw Hispanic man did exactly same thing and urinate behind DNE (Door Not Enter) sign.

I also do during emergency.

I remember when (7) train was being delay for very long time, and some store employees are not nice, and I could not make it that time.

How about everyone do us commuters and transit employees a favor and please, if you have to go use the bathroom, go use a proper toilet. The station platform, tracks and subway cars are not your personal urinals. They are not your toilets either. If you are on the subway or bus and you have to use the bathroom, like it's an emergency, get off and find a bathroom.

Let me tell a little embarrassing story about when I took this shot:

1_DSC0864a.jpg

This was the southbound local platform of course. This is the reason why this shot was tight and kinda awkward. I prepared to take the photograph all the way at the end or front of the platform before going into the tunnel and then it hit me. The stench of urine was beyond what my poor nose could take. Then I realized I was stepping all over dried up urine from god knows how many people. It's gross but it did happened. I then had to move out of there and take the photograph at the bottom of the stairs and get all close and awkward. I wanted to try and keep the 24mm focal length and did so. I now know about that spot and will watch out for it next time.

:P

Don't worry about that, I've been in places like that in the subway... God the smell of piss in the stairwells and corridors sometimes... It's nasty!

One time I was riding in the last car of the (R) train, as soon as I had stepped on the smell of piss at hit me like a pile of bricks! Apparently someone had taken a nice, warm leak under one of the seats or EVEN on them because it was still fresh... It had just begun rotting. Only two stops until I made it back to Roosevelt Avenue...

Last week I was going up the southbound stairs of Spring St with (C) and (E) when I noticed the line of people stopped. They then went very slowing. I then saw a very brownish surprise and a tissue on the steps. Apparently the culprit was trying to clean themselves...

I also hate it when irresponsible dog owners walk their dogs and their pet needs to go and the "waste" ends up on the steps of a subway entrance. This happened to my station not too long ago and almost everybody who left or entered the subway station stepped on it.

You could tell how pissy some customers were. :P

I think a few years ago, i have seen feces on the steps of the station entrance of the 14th St-6th Av stop.

Pfft better that than on the train like what happened to me once. I went to get a (6) at Brooklyn Bridge and got in the 3rd car. There was a homeless dude there at the end where i entered and the smell of his feces on the floor smacked me in the face like a brick thrown at me by a major league baseball pitcher. x_x;;

Archived