Even More pics and vids...Jerome/Brighton/CI

fordhamkid7721

Had something to do in the city I had to take the 4 so I took it to 167 for a quick picture stop...did it...had some time to kill after and hit Brighton/CI as well, heres the vids.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e22DvOp7Q1M

Sorry for the blur in this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmnRJwQhgAY

And anyway on to the pics

Jerome/167th Street

SDC16267.jpg

SDC16268.jpg

SDC16269.jpg

SDC16272.jpg

SDC16273.jpg

SDC16300.jpg

SDC16277.jpg

She gets to sit and he doesn't?

SDC16305.jpg

Brighton/Cortelyou Road

SDC16334.jpg

Brighton/Avenue J:

SDC16339.jpg

SDC16341.jpg

SDC16342.jpg

SDC16356.jpg

Coney Island:

SDC16385.jpg

SDC16380.jpg

SDC16381.jpg

SDC16383.jpg

Enjoy!

Great pixs! The first one at 167 looks gd!

thanks!

I'm not going to say wich pic, but you sent chills down my spine. You caught a shot of my x g/f's house :P But very nice pics.

Ey you're not alone in the whole chills thing...I don't fan West Farms on the (2) and (5) b/c my ex lives by there...and she frequents the line so....yeah...no go lol

cool pics.I like the coney pics.The lady with the child.....backpack fail!!:P

I know lmao

Thanks! I know I felt sorry for him. It's really that hard to carry a stroller in the subway? lol she was more concerned with opening her new iPod Touch than whether or not the kid was breathing
Stroller? If you are taking transit why bring a stroller! It's just a waste of space taken by lazy inconsiderate people, I hate people.

Very nice and I have to agree, the baby 'strap on' is better than a parent carrying a stroller and having it take up space for people to stand.

But that mom should have the baby in the front so she won't be crushing him?

that would make alot more sense....the baby is a human not a backpack lol

That was when she was leaning in to look at her phone or w/e before she was basically crushing him and he looked so uncomfortable lol

great shots

thanks!

Stroller? If you are taking transit why bring a stroller! It's just a waste of space taken by lazy inconsiderate people, I hate people.

So you're suggesting they carry the child all throughout the subway just to cater to you? lol. I don't see it as inconsiderate just something you have to deal with taking transit

Archived