Shop work - Exclusive shots of R-9 #1689's truck swap

SubwayGuy

Damn skippy there for RT personnel only. I might need a logo for a hard hat, on second thought I might need it or I might actually smash my skull open.

You're not the only one. Joe banged his head with the welder, how he managed to do that beats me. lol

You're not the only one. Joe banged his head with the welder, how he managed to do that beats me. lol

And I nailed my head on the crane's stirrup a few months back...also got a good one when disconnecting an air hose from the R17 reservoir and the puff of air that happens when you break the union shot dirt into my eye...which made me stand straight up...into the skirt of the car under the door. Ow.

Didn't mean to sound as if I thought that was Coney, I was just saying I have to get there. I believe they have an R9 in the yard there.

Ah ok, actually at Coney Island they don't have any R9s. They have an R1 #103, an R4 or 6 and an R8. The area where they are kept is in an area that is hard to see from the (F) line. In fact, even when they do tours of the yard they are very difficult to see.

Archived