Shots: Tunneling Concourse, Culver and 6th Ave | Nov 24, 2009

mark1447

I also noticed the R110A (R130) train and looks shiny on the outside, maybe they'll use it one of these days again :-) and also those slants still there, hope they retain them for a long time, maybe after their "school car" life, they use them for fantrips

Also, nice catch of the yard motorpersonnel moving those R68 (D)-Line trains

Above all, nice photos and movies

I also noticed the R110A (R130) train and looks shiny on the outside, maybe they'll use it one of these days again :-) and also those slants still there, hope they retain them for a long time, maybe after their "school car" life, they use them for fantrips

Also, nice catch of the yard motorpersonnel moving those R68 (D)-Line trains

Above all, nice photos and movies

Thanks! That r40s will not be reefed, i read the sign off my camera and it said its for school use.

Oh good, I'm grateful they Won't be reefed, there are only very few of those so I'd hang on to those Slant R40s, and in fact, like I said, restore them after their "school car" life and use them for fantrip excursions down the Rockaways nd the Coney Island extensions

Theres also 2 cars of the R40s at the NYCTM for public access.

Awesome pics!

Thanks!

Thanks! That r40s will not be reefed, i read the sign off my camera and it said its for school use.

That does not mean anything aside from that they there for the time being. Don't you remember what happened to the R40 slant school cars at ENY?

Archived