DSCN0564.jpg

RSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

Videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GydaM9Bt274

I saw Mr.Zach from NYC Transit Forums today at 62nd Street for the first time in my life today. He says I looked angry today lol

I also have a sound recording of the R160 Siemens train, that i will upload soon, but for now that is all and enjoy your day.

Ah slant (Q)... how rare is that? I've got an HD camcorder and a 10 hour battery and a mission... HiDef RFW! But yeah, nice pics and videos... oh, and on which line does the siemens set run?

R40 Slants on the (Q) can be seen alot during the holiday season. After tomorrow, you probably won't see many R40s on the (Q) as much or as often.

And Siemen R160Bs only run on the (N).

R40 Slants on the (Q) can be seen alot during the holiday season. After tomorrow, you probably won't see many R40s on the (Q) as much or as often.

And Siemen R160Bs only run on the (N).

Crap... would it be advisable to wait for an R40 (Q)? I'd like to see them on the (Q) the 27th at least.

Crap... would it be advisable to wait for an R40 (Q)? I'd like to see them on the (Q) the 27th at least.

I wouldn't advise it. Just keep your eyes open when you get over to BMT Broadway line and Brighton line. You never know because like a month ago, someone spotted an R40 Slant (Q) in service during the rush.

Ah slant (Q)... how rare is that? I've got an HD camcorder and a 10 hour battery and a mission... HiDef RFW! But yeah, nice pics and videos... oh, and on which line does the siemens set run?

the 40 Slants/40M Q's are temporary. only for the increased holiday service.

I saw Mr.Zach from NYC Transit Forums today at 62nd Street for the first time in my life today. He says I looked angry today lol

Why not? He was probably thinking you weren't straight in the head today because you were taking so many pictures and videos of the R46.

Why not? He was probably thinking you weren't straight in the head today because you were taking so many pictures and videos of the R46.
I wish I recorded the confantation with error and Zach. I was watching them and laughing my *** off. Error was acting so weird to zach with a attitude and shit.

I heard it was not a pleasure meeting error the paranoid, unfriendly and anti-social kid. On the other hand, I heard Phil was calm and cool. Keep it real Phil.

Ah, so I guess error managed to piss off another person he meets in the transit community. I remember when he first met Trevor Logan and error was telling him that Trevor was taking a picture the wrong way and tried to give him tips. Trevor was ready to blast the kid. Man I wish I was there.

I heard it was not a pleasure meeting error the paranoid, unfriendly and anti-social kid. On the other hand, I heard Phil was calm and cool. Keep it real Phil.

unfriendly and anti-social? how?

paranoid i'll admit i am paranoid sometimes.

come to think of it, i did look kinda angry when i met him, i should have been nicer but i was in kind of a bad mood

phil was happy cause he got his pics of the R46 F train with his precious car #'s lol

subway car Excellent R46? look again, it says R32. the R46 is far from Excellent, and sadly it will stay longer than the R32

and locomotive in my opinion are boring and they are like 50 billion cars long, you would understand once you get stuck on a railroad street crossing, and you have to suffer the 20 minute wait for the train to pass by...

subway car Excellent R46? look again, it says R32. the R46 is far from Excellent, and sadly it will stay longer than the R32

and locomotive in my opinion are boring and they are like 50 billion cars long, you would understand once you get stuck on a railroad street crossing, and you have to suffer the 20 minute wait for the train to pass by...

Well, it was R46 earlier.....

And the R46s ARE excellent and they should be on the Excellent Express more and I'm glad they're staying longer. Make the (E) and (F) half R32s, half R46s!

And with locos, thats the cause with freight trains. With commuter railroad, its a different story. Maybe you should follow Phil around better and actually wake up like he did and actually explored a railroad. You have LIRR right next to you, why don't you go take pics and ride that around for a while and then move on to something better like NJT and MNRR. You live like 2 stops away from Forest Hills, the LIRR station is about a block away from there, its a perfect start. And yes I would understand waiting a few minutes to let a freight train go by because I live not so far from a freight line.

I have no idea what got into error that day. I was laughing my *** off while Zach had this WTF?! look on his face while error was giving him an attitude. Damn that was priceless. I should of videoed it. Anyway, nice catching you Zach! Hopefully catch you again soon!

Well, it was R46 earlier.....

And the R46s ARE excellent and they should be on the Excellent Express more and I'm glad they're staying longer. Make the (E) and (F) half R32s, half R46s!

And with locos, thats the cause with freight trains. With commuter railroad, its a different story. Maybe you should follow Phil around better and actually wake up like he did and actually explored a railroad. You have LIRR right next to you, why don't you go take pics and ride that around for a while and then move on to something better like NJT and MNRR. You live like 2 stops away from Forest Hills, the LIRR station is about a block away from there, its a perfect start. And yes I would understand waiting a few minutes to let a freight train go by because I live not so far from a freight line.

I agree with you Pablo 100%. After a while, the subway gets boring to fan, while railroads can open up to new photo opportunities. My new favorite get-away station is Harrison; PATH, NJ Transit, and AmTrak. PATH Stops there on the Local Tracks, while the 3 middle express tracks are occupied by AmTrak, and NJ Transit.

On the contrary, Locomotvies up front (Hoboken-NJ Transit) are monsters, and make subway cars look like models. Stand next to a GP40 (or I soon to would like to view a Dash-9 up close), and look "up" to it, its mind-boggling.

I have no idea what got into error that day. I was laughing my *** off while Zach had this WTF?! look on his face while error was giving him an attitude. Damn that was priceless. I should of videoed it. Anyway, nice catching you Zach! Hopefully catch you again soon!

Yeah man, I Don't know what went wrong. Yeah Phil, hope to catch you again sometime;)

Zach, becareful taking pics at Harrison. We all know how PATH is about photography. If PATH wasn't so against photography, I'll be at Harrison everyday taking pics! But sadly thats not that case. I'll travel a little more south if I want a quick getaway and go to Elizabeth.

Zach, becareful taking pics at Harrison. We all know how PATH is about photography. If PATH wasn't so against photography, I'll be at Harrison everyday taking pics! But sadly thats not that case. I'll travel a little more south if I want a quick getaway and go to Elizabeth.

I believe the property is AmTrak owned. At least thats what the Decal on the Catenary pole states.:cool:

I believe the property is AmTrak owned. At least thats what the Decal on the Catenary pole states.:cool:

The tracks are. The Harrison station is all PANYNJ. But me personally, wouldn't take the risk anyway. PAPD is a real no joker, those guys will be on your *** if someone calls it in. But I'm not stopping ya, trying to help ya avoid trouble. Just becareful out there.

The tracks are. The Harrison station is all PANYNJ. But me personally, wouldn't take the risk anyway. PAPD is a real no joker, those guys will be on your *** if someone calls it in. But I'm not stopping ya, trying to help ya avoid trouble. Just becareful out there.

I got ya dude. Thanks for the warning though. So far, Ive never been hassled by Port Authority Police, but like the NY Lotto states "Hey, you never know". lol

Now, back to Error, leave The subway and EXPLORE dude. Open your eyes :eek: past the, <"hatred?" of the R46>, and seek what other systems surround NYC.

Archived