Kingsbridge.. C'mon man...

Orion

yugoyjhtoz1.jpg

5707 again

93znlwnolc1.jpg

Damn, It looks like I would say Gunn Hill is starting to improove, But Gunn Hill and Kingbridge's NG's look like crap, I busfand the Bx, And I saw the fiberglass End cap of a NG that was falling off, GH of course, WF to me is the best, But their buses are dirty as hell.

Damn, It looks like I would say Gunn Hill is starting to improove, But Gunn Hill and Kingbridge's NG's look like crap, I busfand the Bx, And I saw the fiberglass End cap of a NG that was falling off, GH of course, WF to me is the best, But their buses are dirty as hell.
That fiberglass part was falling off since they were delivered, ride a Gun Hill Orion V, the VII NGs were rushed out of Orion. That has nothing to do with the depot. West Farms only keeps engines good, Kingsbridge :tdown:, Gun Hill keeps their Vs sexy and running well.

And the NGs in general, it's the drivers who mess them up, they never use this special button properly, supposed to be off 5 minutes before going to the depot, drivers keep it off the whole trip, the NG messes up quickly from that.

I see Flatbush Ngs everyday (at least 5 to 10), and even with the new ones (42XX series), I don't see any dents or duct tape. The buses are usually clean (except if the bus didn't get a wash after rain or heavy rain). I can't speak for the Bronx, but at least Flatbush takes care of the NGs. I know MJQ does. MHV, I see some banged up buses (albeit, they come from SI but come on, its been at least 6 months in manhattan). Maybe it is indeed the operators.

Agreed, and i used to trash [in a matter of speaking of] the SI division. I give them props for finally turning things around given how little space they have with so many buses in just 2 depots. Hopefully things will be even better when they can spread out the buses over 4 depots.

The only problem now is the few reports of drivers involved in accidents, but otherwise maintaining the buses has been better there. No more borrowing of other depots' buses and sending back trashed buses.

Agreed, and i used to trash [in a matter of speaking of] the SI division. I give them props for finally turning things around given how little space they have with so many buses in just 2 depots. Hopefully things will be even better when they can spread out the buses over 4 depots.

The only problem now is the few reports of drivers involved in accidents, but otherwise maintaining the buses has been better there. No more borrowing of other depots' buses and sending back trashed buses.

Every depot have accidents, but only in a certain place is S.I blasted for their accidents.

Archived