R32 (Q)!!! R32 (Q) !!!!!!

NYtransit

GUYYYSSS THISS!!! morning i saw a R32 (Q) train entering 57 street and 7th avenue and it terminated!!! IT WAS IN SERVICE!!!!! I came back running from school to go home and here i am! i am now going to CI to see if its there and wait there.ill be at CI at 3 20 or 3 30 to dispatch it for rish hour,if you guys see me,tell me! check my profiles picture if you dont know i i lookk like. hope to see you guys! as for now after 3 30 im going to be waiting at CI for 2 hours. after 5 30 ill assume its stored away. hope to see you guys there!

EDIT* while on a R160 (W) train i saw it enter,i thought it was a garabge train but it was a R32 (Q) ! i saw it around 8:30-8:45 AM.

GUYYYSSS THISS!!! morning i saw a R32 (Q) train entering 57 street and 7th avenue and it terminated!!! IT WAS IN SERVICE!!!!! I came back running from school to go home and here i am! i am now going to CI to see if its there and wait there.ill be at CI at 3 20 or 3 30 to dispatch it for rish hour,if you guys see me,tell me! check my profiles picture if you dont know i i lookk like. hope to see you guys! as for now after 3 30 im going to be waiting at CI for 2 hours. after 5 30 ill assume its stored away. hope to see you guys there!

EDIT* while on a R160 (W) train i saw it enter,i thought it was a garabge train but it was a R32 (Q) ! i saw it around 8:30-8:45 AM.

:drool: Dude take it easy!:drool:

You're messing up my floor. :cool:

Can we get mop over here? :P;;

Anyway yeah I'll vouch for him. A T/O I spoke with earlier today mentioned operating it this morning. So it's out there.

Can we get mop over here? :P;;

Anyway yeah I'll vouch for him. A T/O I spoke with earlier today mentioned operating it this morning. So it's out there.

i waited in CI for 2 hours and all they dispatched was 2 addintal R68 (Q) trains.while riding the (F) back home,i saw the R32 shut down (lights off) at CI.so i guess it was only for AM rush hour.

What is a foamer?

to sum it all up,how i was acting earlier on this topic.lol.

foamer-a person who is just all over NYC subway and even over the simpliest of things.usually they jump to go look at windows,walks around a subway car,looks outside the windows again. you get it right?

Foamer = A slang term associated with a person who obsesses over trains. Nowhere near comparable to a railfan who casually likes trains.

Foamer(NYC Subway Terms)=the guys you see with cameras sprinting down the subway platforms, sneaking onto private property(Right Of Way, Train Yards,...trains..etc) that's a vague definition some guys here can elaborate lol

In my words, a foamer is an over-obsessive "railfan" who does nothing but talk and talk about trains until the literally foam at the mouth. This goes particularity to some of the NTT "fans", which, in my mind, think that the R160s are the best thing that has ever surfaced on the face of the Earth. My friend and I were on the (D) train one time and some dude was imitating R160 sounds and stop announcements. I just shook my head in disbelief.

So yeah, that's a typical foamer, people just live off of trains, not to be confused with those who live on the trains, cuz that'd be the homeless.

This goes particularity to some of the NTT "fans", which, in my mind, think that the R160s are the best thing that has ever surfaced on the face of the Earth. My friend and I were on the (D) train one time and some dude was imitating R160 sounds and stop announcements. I just shook my head in disbelief.

This can go just the same with people who like the older trains just a little too much also. The same people who call others foamers for like R160s them self foamer over R32s or what ever gets them going.

This can go just the same with people who like the older trains just a little too much also. The same people who call others foamers for like R160s them self foamer over R32s or what ever gets them going.

Yeah, too bad there's no such thing as an R32 foamer. IMO, you really can't foam over pre-1990 equipment because they are too old for people to boast about them anymore.

But anyway, back to topic. To the OP: did you at least manage to get a photo of this?

to sum it all up,how i was acting earlier on this topic.lol.

foamer-a person who is just all over NYC subway and even over the simpliest of things.usually they jump to go look at windows,walks around a subway car,looks outside the windows again. you get it right?

Foamer = A slang term associated with a person who obsesses over trains. Nowhere near comparable to a railfan who casually likes trains.

Foamer(NYC Subway Terms)=the guys you see with cameras sprinting down the subway platforms, sneaking onto private property(Right Of Way, Train Yards,...trains..etc) that's a vague definition some guys here can elaborate lol

Foamer doesnt have to only deal with rail fans, It can be other things..

anyways, Its great to see the r32 on the (Q) of course. Bit this wont be permanent ;)!

Where are the pics?

i was going to school so i didnt have my camera.our school doesnt allow electronics.something happened last year that caused a gang dispute so now there not allowing electronics.but i did go to CI and waited for 2 hours.there was only 2 R68 (Q) that got added for rush hour.and when i was going home,i saw the R32 at CI with its lights off.so i gues its only used during rush hour.ill try again on friday. 8am to be exact

EL OH EL

This thread is hilarious on many levels. Those poor (Q) riders.

This can't be a (Q) they must have been thinking. Some (Q) riders have expressed their preference for R68s. Well, at least the R32s have more seats than R160s. For me, at this late date in 2009, R32s just look out of place on anything but the (C) line.

Archived