R32 (Q)!!! R32 (Q) !!!!!!

NYtransit

I would LOVE to see an R32 go down the entire length of the BMT Brighton, would be wonderful to stand at the front RFW and back up as well, that's the best line for corner cab cars, due3 to the surface variations on the Brighton Line, starts out in open cut, then ground level and then EL structure, would be good if they have R32 (Q) Line trains especially with Run As Directed's. I always have my camera with me just in case I run in to this.

yep, I took it for a round trip, It was a nice ride, I haven't taken an R32 (Q) since 2001 when it went to 71st ave(post 9-11), It was nice to ride them, I do Have Photos so I will post 2 for now later on or tommorrow and post the rest when I have time.

yep, I took it for a round trip, It was a nice ride, I haven't taken an R32 (Q) since 2001 when it went to 71st ave(post 9-11), It was nice to ride them, I do Have Photos so I will post 2 for now later on or tommorrow and post the rest when I have time.

what time does it run on the (Q)?

EL OH EL

This thread is hilarious on many levels. Those poor (Q) riders.

foaming..foaming..foaming ;)

I would LOVE to see an R32 go down the entire length of the BMT Brighton, would be wonderful to stand at the front RFW and back up as well, that's the best line for corner cab cars, due3 to the surface variations on the Brighton Line, starts out in open cut, then ground level and then EL structure, would be good if they have R32 (Q) Line trains especially with Run As Directed's. I always have my camera with me just in case I run in to this.

Meh, I'm sure it doesn't quite compare with the Brighton Exp RFV which was still available at any time for any run not so long ago. I haven't been down the Brighton Line in months since they started this whole local thing. :confused:

Archived