What is the slowest subway route?

Kingsbridge Bus

Some T/Os just have skills like that. Hopefully some of these new ones get seasoned and start operating a little less "safe".

I think in some places the (R) is slow but I seem to get from station to station in decent time.

Skill? I hope your joking with that, because it won't seem like much of a skill when they derail a train and people get hurt. On the (N) and (W), someone will go into the street one of these days leaving QBP, or N/B on the (F) leaving Bergen going over the switch. The sign there says 10 MPH, I have seem T/Os going over it at 25 MPH or more. When you have 1,000 people on your train, you should be doing everything "safe" even if it adds time to your trip.

Skill? I hope your joking with that, because it won't seem like much of a skill when they derail a train and people get hurt. On the (N) and (W), someone will go into the street one of these days leaving QBP, or N/B on the (F) leaving Bergen going over the switch. The sign there says 10 MPH, I have seem T/Os going over it at 25 MPH or more. When you have 1,000 people on your train, you should be doing everything "safe" even if it adds time to your trip.

I don't think he means to make the train charge forward at top speed, but to exceed the limit just a teeny bit. You see, some believe the MTA is overly cautious.

Archived