About the Giants/Jets Game Train Service...

NYCTrainFan95

10 MLV with ALP-46 for motive power. The trains run from new haven to secaucus, i believe into the MMC from there & wait for return trips. You transfer to the hoboken-meadowlands train at secaucus.

meadowlands_railmap.jpg

There is a game this sunday, so in the (MTA) trip planner, use that date to get more info on schedules & fares.

- A

10 MLV with ALP-46 for motive power. The trains run from new haven to secaucus, i believe into the MMC from there & wait for return trips. You transfer to the hoboken-meadowlands train at secaucus.

meadowlands_railmap.jpg

There is a game this sunday, so in the (MTA) trip planner, use that date to get more info on schedules & fares.

- A

alp44's and comet v's have been seen on these trains before but it is mainly mlv's and alp-46's

Those comets were wrapped in the verizon ads and are used specifically for hoboken-meadowlands moves, however in case something changed the MNR crews were qualified on those as well, which is why they were seen up north of NYP. The multilevel trains are new haven to sec, and wait in the MMC for return trips. (MTA) has no rights past MMC, and (NJT) does not crew those trains, so they would stay in the MMC and wait for the return trips. B)

If I am not mistaken, the NJT crews then take them as Trenton local runs on the regular Sunday schedule down state.

Not what i heard. Lead conductors i've talked to tell me they won't risk not having the equipment available or such, so they ((MTA) crew) park it at the MMC.

- A

Archived