Thanksgiving GH1 Test Shots

Dave160

Ok so I finally started to test out the camera. Here's some of what I got, most not transit related.

030.jpg

064.jpg

037.jpg

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

026.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

066.jpg

058.jpg

042.jpg050.jpg

028.jpg

The old camera.

094.jpg

110.jpg

044.jpg

That's all I have for now. Any tips would be helpful, i'm still getting the gist of all the controls and how to get to them on this camera. I'm probably not gonna use the camera 'till about next month or so. I may post some more pictures later on or the videos it takes.

(L)ove that story you told it had everything the R160 in the 2nd pic Ms cleo predicted it had putty cats;) and just in case any ghosts where around you had (E)cto(1) The (E)nd .I mean this ©am was nominated for the biggest prize ,(T)he Pulitzer:) (A)nd that's the (B)ottom line cuz the (W)(W)(E) Champ said so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XgsYd-RNA

ISO is a bit low.

Ok will work on that.

so far so good, you need to learn more about it because i'm sure theres a ton of features on that gh1. :tup::tup:

Thanks Dan.

(L)ove that story you told it had everything the R160 in the 2nd pic Ms cleo predicted it had putty cats;) and just in case any ghosts where around you had (E)cto(1) The (E)nd .I mean this ©am was nominated for the biggest prize ,(T)he Pulitzer:) (A)nd that's the (B)ottom line cuz the (W)(W)(E) Champ said so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XgsYd-RNA

Lol thanks KR.

I generally leave the ISO on automatic unless I know a specific ISO will work better in certain situations, for example shooting in the subway or very bright locations.

I know about the ISO setting. Which settings do you use on your camera?

Depends on the shooting location. :D It really isn't a "one setting to rule them all" type of thing.

Okay, I need to check out ISO then to see which would be best for the subway.

And oh, I forgot: those shots came out good, Dave! Keep on playing around with the camera and everything will fall through.

Nice stuff, I really like the Cat, Camera and Food shots. The Meowing cat probably want to use that Kodak to shoot photos of the Foods, :D!

Not bad @ all....keep practicing!

Not bad! Keep working at it :D! Cat looks good!

Thanks guys!

Okay, I need to check out ISO then to see which would be best for the subway.

And oh, I forgot: those shots came out good, Dave! Keep on playing around with the camera and everything will fall through.

I'd say maybe around ISO 200-800. It depends on the lighting situations. For darker stations maybe 1600. Like Julio said there isn't one setting for every situation. And thanks!

Here's another pic.

101-233-1-Copy2.jpg

Archived