Animated Luminator Bus Signs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, just to tell you, since no one is doing the destination signs before, I'm right now working on a template and letters of the Luminators (Horizon, Titans (with blue +Select lights too), Side Horizon, and Hanovers on RTS, and XD40s). I also can do Flipdots, but if you want one that is scrolled, ask someone else.

And also if I'm done with all of my templates, you are limited to request up to 2 signs a day. If you want to request for another one, wait for 3 days so I don't have to be tired.

So please, stay tuned, and I'll try my best to keep this thread alive!! :)

-------------------

Oh yes, I forgot to say, after I'm done with all of my signs, we're starting everything all over again. All requests requested above this post with their signs that has not been done will be ignored.

I'd love to help. Can you message or email me the templates so I can help. Do you use paint?

I'd love to help. Can you message or email me the templates so I can help. Do you use paint?

I'm done with the background signs (which is very simple), but not done with the Titans letters. Yet. I won't be able to start requests until I finish all of my templates on all signs listed on my post yesterday.

If you know how to do the rest of the Luminator Titans templates or others, contact me on message and then I'll show you steps to do it. If you don't, then I can't help you.

And yes you use paint.

You can help me with the "Dots Dimensions" on backgrounds. Make sure you count them correctly!:

Luminator Horizon - (165 x 16)

Luminator Side Horizon / MEGAMAX Flipdots - (112 x 16)

Luminator Hanover on RTS - (112 x 15) <-- Not completely sure

Luminator Hanover on XD40 - (200 x 24) <-- Not completely sure

Luminator Titans - (195 x 24)

Edited by iStopRequest231

I've got templates to help you out.

https://sites.google.com/site/midnightrts/home/luminator-fonts <--- This link shows what fonts you'll see in a typical MTA Bus sign. Sets 1-2 have the Luminator Horizon LED sign; Set 3 has the MegaMax flipdot sign.

https://sites.google.com/site/morninghybrid/luminator-signs <--- This link also has the MegaMax sign, but it also includes some of the letters and numbers found on the NICE buses (including the really thick characters).

Would I be able to re-request the signs from before, or get a blank template? (Of the sign itself, any you have would be great.)

Yes you may, just re-post it again. But at this time, no request yet (I'm almost done with Titans, After I'm done with Titans, then Titans will be available for request. I'll see if I can get it finished tonight!)

Edit: Luminator Titans Sign Template is 95% done! You guys may start requesting now! :) Horizon and Hanovers are not done yet so they are not available for requests yet!

Check my signature to see how my Titans sign looks like.

Edited by iStopRequest231

lol... In Bloombergish Spanish... Moochas grasias sin-yor! :lol:

LOL! Bloomberg's Spanish is one EPIC FAIL, such as the basketball game going on in Gym today!

Who knows... Maybe my signs would be as bad as his Spanish... :lol:

Is his Spanish really considered that bad? Because he's better than me who took spanish in middle school and high school and still couldn't get an accent going. At least he translates to Spanish on his own, and doesn't have someone else speak the Spanish for him. I happen to think that's pretty impressive.

Is his Spanish really considered that bad? Because he's better than me who took spanish in middle school and high school and still couldn't get an accent going. At least he translates to Spanish on his own, and doesn't have someone else speak the Spanish for him. I happen to think that's pretty impressive.

LOL... As someone who speaks the language fluently he would be better off having a professional interpreter because it is painful to hear him speak in Spanish. Not only that but I have no idea what he is saying. :lol:

Great! Starting my new year, making signs, thanks guy for the requests! :)

Not going to resize my sign at this time..

can i have a fictional route:

77 QUEEN/DURNHAM STS

77 VIA SUSQUEHANNA

VIA QUEEN ST

(the bottom two are on the same cycle)

Sign2.gif

I'd like to make a fantasy request:

33: 33rd Street

Algonquin Avenue

33: Via 30th Street

Sign3.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So...are signs requestable again?

As of this point, yes, it is.

To remind people, I only do flipdot MegaMax signs (seen on almost all of the Nova RTS's, MTA Orion V & VII/V CNGs, early MCIs, and early New Flyers) and Luminator Horizon LEDs (seen on the MTA Bus MCIs, New Flyer artics, and Orion VII Original Generation). I don't do Luminator Titans (Nova LFSA, Orion VII NG/3G, new New Flyer C40LF, and new MCIs) or other type of sign like a Hanover LED/Flipdot.