• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to make a request:

Route: 20

Frame 1:

Cimexa Int'l Airport 

Terminal A

Frame 2:

Via Ciro High Road (If possible, I'd like this as one line.)

and: Route: 1

Frame 1:

Victoria Station

Frame 2:

Via Park Lane

Via Elm Avenue

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Threxx

I'll be getting to yours soon, Threxx. Meanwhile, I created a fantasy idea borrowing one of your fantasy routes that you requested me to map out from another thread last year: the Q51 from Forest Hills to Broadway Junction.

Unlike the MTA, current NICE routes use a lowercase letter to indicate the county (or company, for NICE is lowercase). Here, I decided to use the format of the typical NICE routes, using separate keyframes for each piece of information.

q51-NICE-style-Forest-Hills-flipdot.gif

Edited by RTS CNG Command

I'll be getting to yours soon, Threxx. Meanwhile, I created a fantasy idea borrowing one of your fantasy routes that you requested me to map out from another thread last year: the Q51 from Forest Hills to Broadway Junction.

Unlike the MTA, current NICE routes use a lowercase letter to indicate the county (or company, for NICE is lowercase). Here, I decided to use the format of the typical NICE routes, using separate keyframes for each piece of information.

q51-NICE-style-Forest-Hills-flipdot.gif

That is pretty NICE! (half intended) That 'q' is a bit sketchy though. It probably wouldn't fly with normal NY'ers. :lol: