11/24/09 Port Washington Line

R44 5278

Nice pixs! Why was the shopping cart there lol.

And wow that EL is high, looks more like West Farms Sq station on the WPRL.. Or better, Smith-9th St on Culver Line

It's not an el, it's a viaduct like the Smith-9th station. It's the highest viaduct on the LIRR system.

Thanks everyone! The shopping cart was a mystery to me as the way it climbed the viaduct. Also, I will not explain how I climbed the viaduct as my purpose was to bring my sister to a good place for her next AP Art project. And yes, this is the Manhasset Viaduct over "Manhasset Bay" (the bay is actually a mile north as the viaduct crosses the portion that resembles a river).

Thanks everyone! The shopping cart was a mystery to me as the way it climbed the viaduct. Also, I will not explain how I climbed the viaduct as my purpose was to bring my sister to a good place for her next AP Art project. And yes, this is the Manhasset Viaduct over "Manhasset Bay" (the bay is actually a mile north as the viaduct crosses the portion that resembles a river).

I believe theres a few streets in the village of Thomaston that go right near it. Did you see the really rickety steel bridge over Colonial Avenue? I know one of those photos was in the Equinox Gym's parking lot.

I believe theres a few streets in the village of Thomaston that go right near it. Did you see the really rickety steel bridge over Colonial Avenue? I know one of those photos was in the Equinox Gym's parking lot.

That parking lot was also for the Town Hall I believe since there was a run-down parking space for the mayor. I was glad that there were no fences along the ROW unlike the trestles for most of the NJT lines.

Archived