Bee-Lines at LaGuardia

Q25toJamaica

I just died a little bit on the inside. Look how dirty they are! The MTA's stark white decal doesn't match that grimy white.

It looks extremely ugly how they just retaped those parts and left the others untouched.

Nice PIcs! Those Buses will die @ LGA.:cry:

Thanks

Nice Pixs and gd catch. I wounder if the inside of the BeeLine O-Vs will remain the same, including the b/o rear door control?

It will, some people were testing the doors and other aspects of the buses a million times.

Nice pics and catches! Since LGA maintenance is getting better (they're even repainting the 9300's, like 9315) the Bee Line O5's might have a chance. Also, while fanning Bee Line today we saw 3-5 Bee Line O5's coming down on the highway (at Pelham Bay Park) from Eastchester.

They look crazy with those 2 different whites but other than that I like them. They remind me of the Flxibles I never got to see. I hope BP gets some.

I hope LGA takes good care of these (as well as their NGs).

Nice Pics. :tup:

BP is Next, They should be coming tonight, Im happy that they are at LGA, I can ride those buses on the Q53, I will be riding TMC RTS like crazy tommorrow.

The MTA has had these buses for just a few months and they already look like crap. Horrible repaint job. Even the LIB 1400s look good compared to these. If the folks over at Suffolk Transit had a brain, they should've bought these buses from Bee-Line instead of MTA. They could've been used to improve service and replace the Gilligs. And since the paint scheme of Suffolk is similar to Westchester, they'd have fit right in.

LGA has been taking better care of their buses, they need to repave the whole parking area because when it rains or wind blows there is so much gravel/dirt that blows around there. The NGs have been fine except for a some dirt that's blown around during rainy or windy days but they are washing buses and keeping them on the road. The ex-bee line buses will get beaten up however, once they crossed into NYC they were doomed.

Very soon!

Probably as soon as Monday. I would expect the rest to go to Baisley Park and Far Rockaway; the last ex-PBL TMCs may well be one of the four of 5926, 5995, 9791, and 9793.

I would be shocked if JFK got any, as they have 25 additional O7 NGs coming, probably in February of 2010.

yo 9315 got some big numbers . it should of just stayed home at ulmer park . it looks dirty and horrible . nice bee lines . excally them buses will die at laguardia lol .

I actually like what LGA has been doing with the ex-Ulmer Park Novas; image does matter.

yo 9315 got some big numbers . it should of just stayed home at ulmer park . it looks dirty and horrible . nice bee lines . excally them buses will die at laguardia lol .

I don't think 9315 had those big numbers before. Considering that bus is nekkid I'm pretty sure it's been repainted. I remember hearing that LGA was repainting its 9300s before.

I would be shocked if JFK got any, as they have 25 additional O7 NGs coming, probably in February of 2010.

In a way it does make sense. Since LGA is getting only 20 O5's, the only buses that will need to be retired at LGA afterward are their 24 8400-8600s. If JFK's O5's replace the older RTS' and O5's, their NG order can displace 25 hybrids to LGA, in order to retire the 8400s.

Archived