Bee-Lines at LaGuardia

Q25toJamaica

wow my kid fantasy/dream happened. But about 6-7 years later....

(non CNG)

O5s@ LGA=

WIN!

*sigh* why did the (MTA) have 2 be so cheap?

Just repaint the whole bus, instead of taping it. They r gonna regret not fully painting them.

Not dirty but different shades of White.

Oh Woww Its sad to see that they had to go to LGA:cry:..I thought they would have went to FarRockaway Instead!!..But why didnt they just repaint the whole bus over instead...Look How LGA Has the NG..SMH..Nothing will last at LGA Depot because they dont know how to take care of their stuff

Are all the former bee-line buses 401-484 taken out of service already? Two weeks ago I saw 414 running around bee-line routes.:confused:

There r only 4 units left.

When the rest of the NABIs come in, those will head to eastchester.

also expect 4 O7 hybrids from them too.

Of all the pictures so far, I still cannot tell if they still kept the green tint on the light closest to the front door, as I was wondering.

The only clear interior shot I've seen is in the Roosevelt Island 102 thread, but the light is off (as it often is).

Damn, what a crapjob (MTA) Bus did with those buses. I was wondering if that's the original color of the bus or just 13-14 years of dirt and service? Instead of placing the sticker over it they should've just repainted the whol thing.

Nice shots tho

Damn, what a crapjob (MTA) Bus did with those buses. I was wondering if that's the original color of the bus or just 13-14 years of dirt and service? Instead of placing the sticker over it they should've just repainted the whol thing.

Nice shots tho

Yae tell me about it.......like they stuck blue and white all around and called it a day!!.......but MTA BUS gets all the rejects........just like those 6000 series we got.....junk!!

Hello all, new member here. I had the misfortune of riding one of these buses last night on the Q39 line, what a horror show! The bus was cramped, dark, and roach infested. The rear doors were only able to be opened by the operator, garbage! The fleet has improved greatly over the last few years and this is just a step backwards, ugh!:mad::tdown:

Just think of all the great photos of these buses you will be able to get. You better bring extra memory cards to catch em. By the way I almost forgot to mention why you will have so many sitting ducks to photograph,it's because they are already breaking down. And as far as us being NYCT's bastard younger brother I wish we were treated that well. It's more like 10th class the way we get it. Both from Local 100 and the MTA.

Umm, I've been up near LGA and haven't seen any break downs. On the other hand, I saw 146 down and out last week, then on tuesday I saw two of them down on Parsons blvd with mechanics with them. So, my question is whos not doing well with them??? Oh and for the record, LGAs maintenance I guarantee now tops Baisley Park.

Archived