Bee-Lines at LaGuardia

Q25toJamaica

Umm, I've been up near LGA and haven't seen any break downs. On the other hand, I saw 146 down and out last week, then on tuesday I saw two of them down on Parsons blvd with mechanics with them. So, my question is whos not doing well with them??? Oh and for the record, LGAs maintenance I guarantee now tops Baisley Park.
BP has been pretty good, is it just that they aren't used to O5s?

If they don't like the O5s, I would say send them to Far Rock as they have experience with those buses and send to BP the 3700s and some 3500s hybrids.

I knew there was a reason I had seen them at Eastchester Depot in the yard, across from the scrap yard. I was asking myself, why would WCDOT send their buses there to be cannibalized, when they do that work themselves. Guess they sold them to MTA, since even old as they were, they were still in good condition. I would say great condition, but I don't and never drove them, so I'll say good cause they were still older buses.............

Of all the pictures so far, I still cannot tell if they still kept the green tint on the light closest to the front door, as I was wondering.

The only clear interior shot I've seen is in the Roosevelt Island 102 thread, but the light is off (as it often is).

they did i saw a couple running on the Q112 at Rockaway Blvd.

Umm, I've been up near LGA and haven't seen any break downs. On the other hand, I saw 146 down and out last week, then on tuesday I saw two of them down on Parsons blvd with mechanics with them. So, my question is whos not doing well with them??? Oh and for the record, LGAs maintenance I guarantee now tops Baisley Park.[/

I saw one broke down in Rockaway Park on the Q53 route

Archived