Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

A Couple Of Cool Ideas

2. We should start a big community thing (project) where you snap a pic of each of your 3 favorite IND Lines, 2 favorite BMT Lines and 1 IRT Favorite line and make christmas effects on them and share are work here so we can prepare for the holidays. And also we can like make a section called Happy Holidays by NYC Transit Forums and it will show our photos work.

So what do you guys think?

I think i get what you mean, like a photoshop/holiday spirit collection from a bunch of NYCTF members for fun.

I'd be in, i'm going to see the "windows" sometime before xmas, so i can throw some of that in there too.

- A

I see people likes this idea. There also should be a thread with a list of people on what favorite lines there going to take pics of so we know what lines people are taking pics of and there. Remember it should be like 5 Favorite BMT/IND Lines photos, and 1-2 Favorite IRT lines photos.

thats all the of the subway lines. You can do your 5 top favorite BMT/IND Roues and 1-2 Favorite IRT Routes. It will give NYC Transit Forums a big hit.

Really? So im guessing (4)(5)(6)<6>(7)<7>(G)(Q)(J)(M)(Z)(S) Franklin (S)/(H)Rkway Doesnt exist? Well then i guess im not in NYC. o_O

Really? So im guessing (4)(5)(6)<6>(7)<7>(G)(Q)(J)(M)(Z)(S) Franklin (S)/(H)Rkway Doesnt exist? Well then i guess im not in NYC. o_O

I said your 5 favorites BMT/IND routes and 1-2 Favorite IRT Routes. I know what your saying but I'm trying to tell Metsfan like 5 BMT/IND Favorite routes. Like the (A)(C)(N)(L)(M) lines. Not 5 IND Routes and 5 BMT Routes.

Why are there less IRT photos than BMT/IND? That doesn't make any sense. The IRT arguably has better photo locations than the B Division.

Also, it would work much better if there is real snow in the photos rather than putting snowflake effects into our photo...

Why are there less IRT photos than BMT/IND? That doesn't make any sense. The IRT arguably has better photo locations than the B Division.

Also, it would work much better if there is real snow in the photos rather than putting snowflake effects into our photo...

cause if we used snow effects or add christmas backround of the photo will be more interesting and more like our own creativity.

Archived