Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

Two Sound Clips & Slideshows Of MCI D4000 7757 & 7812...

This is why the MTA's MCIs are a joke compared to NJT's MCIs....Just listen....Both clips recorded yesterday...These jake brakes were on point!

Nice, you want jake brake action? come with me to work. I have 3 trucks with straight stacks with CAT motors. I'll put the jake on 3 different stages so your heart will pound, no b/s :P

I tried one day to record it with my cell phone but it came out horrible.

I am sitting listening to this and thinking to myself ,(T)his sounds like A <R>oot ©nllol .

The <R>etarders sound weak compared to ours(MTA) ,(S)orry pal but I wanna hear the <R>oar when (A) MCI comes around or if I'm driving them but I will say this (NJT)(K)eeps those MCI's in better shape .:)

I am sitting listening to this and thinking to myself ,(T)his sounds like A <R>oot ©nllol .

The <R>etarders sound weak compared to ours(MTA) ,(S)orry pal but I wanna hear the <R>oar when (A) MCI comes around or if I'm driving them but I will say this (NJT)(K)eeps those MCI's in better shape .:)

Oooh, I might have something in my lil video library