Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Downtown Saturday

Met up with a friend yesterday for a few hours. Mostly traversed our way through the financial district...

4144095369_0c66a37176_b.jpg

4144095199_3a8d7964ce_b.jpg

4144094937_312a1dda4d_b.jpg

4144094631_2446ab3787_b.jpg

4144854546_a8658ac5a2_b.jpg

4144094139_3d69d7dd5f_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, folks.

Thanks guys. The shot of the Brooklyn Promenade was a bit of a surprise...in the camera it didn't look too hot.

Thanks again folks. Hopefully the weather is nice between semesters so I can get out a little more.

Beautiful! I really like the sky shots the most, especially of the Statue of Liberty!

Wow...EXCELLENT shots Joe...

...I still hate that area though..."where the crooks do their bidding" :(

Wow...EXCELLENT shots Joe...

...I still hate that area though..."where the crooks do their bidding" :(

Every photo tells a story. When I saw the scene in #4, I instantly thought of one of your rants against these corporate crooks.

You're entirely right, all white-collar perps. Luckily there weren't any around on Saturday so nobody had to get whacked with my tripod.

Beautiful! I really like the sky shots the most, especially of the Statue of Liberty!

Thanks LG. I shot about 30 of that scene all with slightly different compositions, that one was by far the most interesting. Sometimes contre-jour is hard to achieve correctly, i'm surprised I got it right.

Every photo tells a story. When I saw the scene in #4, I instantly thought of one of your rants against these corporate crooks.

Heh...that's the object they plan to insert in the rear ends of the middle class :( :mad: :tdown: