1302 is being "serviced" as i type

Far Rock Depot

Saw 5108 broken down around E16th Dt. in Brooklyn last night while fanning the Q train shuttles, surprised that a Designline has broken down already though!

IMG00086.jpg

Wow 5108...these things do happen

this one was from MV. it was either working the M5 or , what im assuming, the (D) G.O. from W4 to Grand

I should have been a lil more specific.....it did work on the M5 but it broke down on the M4 last Sunday and another route I can't remember. It wasn't on the (D) Shuttle last weekend. All I saw was mostly MJQ NovaBus's and a few OG's from AMS and Manhattanville!

I should have been a lil more specific.....it did work on the M5 but it broke down on the M4 last Sunday and another route I can't remember. It wasn't on the (D) Shuttle last weekend. All I saw was mostly MJQ NovaBus's and a few OG's from AMS and Manhattanville!

like i said, Im assuming it was either an M5 or a shuttle. it was parked at the curb as would other GO shuttles here. I see them every weekend. I work a block away.

DesignLine fail! :tdown:

Every bus breaks down regardless of what it is, quit dissing & singling out the new technology stuff.

1302 hasn't been touched by any of the depots yet.

MJQ

NYCB_Designline_1302b.jpg

Manhattanville

NYCB_Designline_1302c.jpg

All buses break down regardless its new or old!

Thank you for stating this.

The DesignLine was great with Michael J. Quill and Grand Avenue routes.....for some strange reason when it went to Manhattanville it started breaking down more often!

Couldnt agree more, MJQ & Grand Ave have been using the buses and they were fine, once some of them hit Manhattanville, it breaks down and whatnot. Manhattanville doesnt deserve Designlines.

That would be the M11, with a last minute rescheduling for the M4, when it was originally for the M104. The NGs ran at night for the shuttle, I was mad cause I couldnt get the shots!

like i said, Im assuming it was either an M5 or a shuttle. it was parked at the curb as would other GO shuttles here. I see them every weekend. I work a block away.

There was no shuttle bus G.O for the (D) today. Service was normal. It was the M5.

Dude I caught the exact same bus at the exact same spot...but I think I caught it after you did. Take a look at the thread I posted

Doubt it, I caught 1302 on the M5 the first day it hit the line, and that was a sunday. Hated waiting for it!

i also heard it broke down on the M60 as well.

Archived