Play Station 3; Online Accounts .

ciboii22

hello does anyone have a playstation 3 online account or just a playstation 3 regular ? . . . if so list some of the games you might have like example grand theft auto iv . if so we can all make a group and ride the city bus in that game and if you have any other games you may feel free to list that as well . thank you ~ . . .

Crap lol, my PS3 broke a while ago (amber light), can't wait to get the PS3 Slim this month.

On GTA IV I go on rampages with that O5 CNG lol. They should've made that bus in the real MTA sceme, RTSs & Artics would've been cool too.

A lot of you know a lot about computers so I thought Id ask you guys.

I want a laptop for a mentally handicapped person. All he will do is play CD-ROM games on it. No "gamer" games like WarCraft or anything like that; kids games like Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob and such. No internet and no other programs will be used. What are the bare essentials that I need to have on the laptop so that he can use it? All I know is that it needs to have Windows and a video card.

I dont want to spend 300 and up on this. I really would like to find a used computer store to buy it from, but there arent any near me. I thought I would try to find one on the internet or ask some of my friends in FL to scope out a couple of repair shops for me.

Thanks in advance

You already know mine, but for anyone who wants to know, its ShaneAkACaitSith. I'm mostly on Marvel vs Capcom 2 and some other games :(

Added.

Also, I just got my PS3 today so if anyone wants to play a bit of GTA IV and Gran Turismo 5, you're free to add my PSN. (Besides nobody is on and I know you want to :) )

Added.

Also, I just got my PS3 today so if anyone wants to play a bit of GTA IV and Gran Turismo 5, you're free to add my PSN. (Besides nobody is on and I know you want to :( )

Accepted

Oh, I also have GTA IV but I dont play online. I only go on it to relieve my boredom by pushing people into the river or off high places.....dont judge me, its just fun in my opinion....lol

I dont got much PS3 games but I'll be getting a good amount of games soon.

05 cngs lol . well who ever has a ps3 online account add me ( cold_soldiers_28 ) so we can group up and play gta iv . ill be the bus driver lol because i am good i drive like a real bus driver would lol . and then ii take the bus places and someone can come with me . anyways i am off to ulmer park today and then i will return back home .

Accepted

Oh, I also have GTA IV but I dont play online. I only go on it to relieve my boredom by pushing people into the river or off high places.....dont judge me, its just fun in my opinion....lol

Working on adding to Bloopers, Glitches and Silly Stuff #8? :)

05 cngs lol . well who ever has a ps3 online account add me ( cold_soldiers_28 ) so we can group up and play gta iv . ill be the bus driver lol because i am good i drive like a real bus driver would lol . and then ii take the bus places and someone can come with me . anyways i am off to ulmer park today and then i will return back home .

I'll add you when I get back on today. And in GTA, there's no such thing as a good bus driver.

Working on adding to Bloopers, Glitches and Silly Stuff #8? :)

I'll add you when I get back on today. And in GTA, there's no such thing as a good bus driver.

LOL!! And they used the Final Fantasy 7 Boss Theme for the video.

Oh man, I wish I had the PC version....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived