2L91's Fantasy Map

2Line1291

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah that it, gap fillers.

Gap fillers are not the answer, even the Union Sq station gap fillers have problems every now and then. Now multiply that to all those stations.

Since this is fantasy anyway, just replace the old Steinway tubes with modern, wider tunnels to accomodate a b-division train and make the 7 a true B division line and call it the X or something. That tunnel needs to be replaced anyway and would be less of a hassle than gap fillers at every station.

That was my whole idea. To convert the whole line to B Div; not expand the A Div! (and an isolated section of it at that, which really should have been converted anyway).

Laughing my behind off.......Eric B, Eric B..... you do know that's gonna be a long behind local ride, especially from Rockaway Park to either Flushing or Whitestone??

It's not that long. Nothing like the (A) or (2).

That was my whole idea. To convert the whole line to B Div; not expand the A Div! (and an isolated section of it at that, which really should have been converted anyway).

It would probably be kind of close, though, especially when trains run all local

There's no express service on the Flushing-Canarsie Line. Its all local

Archived