Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 Anthony

R32's and R42's

Can anyone answer my questions? It is December 2, 2009 and I am wondering how many R32's and R42's are left and in which yards. Can anyone tell me the number of cars in each yard? Also, does anyone have a retirement date they know of when the last R42 and R32's will run? Guys, let me know. Thanks

200+ R32s are based out of 207th Street Yard and run on the (C), but also on the (A) during weekdays, occasionally on weekends when (C) service is cut back or not running. 20+ R32s are based out of Jamaica and run on the (R) and (V). 50 R42s are based out of East New York and run on the (J) and (Z). Right now, the R32s from 207th Street and the R42s from ENY still have some time left on their hands, but the R42s from Jamaica may be gone by either this week or next week. I am uncertain about the R32s from Jamaica though. Hope this all helps.

Don't forget about the 1 R32 set at Coney Island that runs on the Brighton line

Yes, thanks!