Tiger Woods mess

Shortline Bus

i dont have to have anyone agree with me to validate my opinion, you might need others to validate how you feel about things because you lack the confidence to be an individual and formulate your own opinion on things. I feel strongly and confident in my opinion and even if no one on this form agrees it will stay my opinion, im not weak like others, who cave in because others disagree its called standing on ur principles maybe u will learn that in time and experience.

....but i want be bullied or disrespected into changing my opinion because others feel differently. I am entitled to my opinion just like anyone else and unlike some spineless jellyfish who let others shape their opinion, as a grown man i can think independently thank you

aww poor kid... displaying your inferiority complex for the board...

and changing your opinion? That's what you think this is about... lmfao...

the rest of your verbal babble has nothin to do with anything... Keep reaching for things to make yourself feel better about the situation.... The only thing you can do from this point forward is to attempt to (somehow) degrade my capabilities & worth... while boosting yours... If you're so damn strong, none of what I said to you would even matter...

Look kid, you can bash me til you're blue in the face...

This little back & forth exchange, is about you being a racist... That's what it boils down to... That's what you can't seem to snake your way out of.

...and never will.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww poor kid... displaying your inferiority complex for the board...

and changing your opinion? That's what you think this is about... lmfao...

the rest of your verbal babble has nothin to do with anything... Keep reaching for things to make yourself feel better about the situation.... The only thing you can do from this point forward is to attempt to (somehow) degrade my capabilities & worth... while boosting yours... If you're so damn strong, none of what I said to you would even matter...

Look kid, you can bash me til you're blue in the face...

This little back & forth exchange, is about you being a racist... That's what it boils down to... That's what you can't seem to snake your way out of.

...and never will.

if i am a racist you are ignorant as the day is long and i am not looking for sympathy from anyone on this forum specially someone as ignorant as you are. You can keep bashing me and calling me a racist ,coming from ignorance like you its a compliment and i thank you

if i am a racist you are ignorant as the day is long and i am not looking for sympathy from anyone on this forum specially someone as ignorant as you are. You can keep bashing me and calling me a racist ,coming from ignorance like you its a compliment and i thank you

Doesn't matter if you're looking for sympathy or not.... you keep on & on with this inner feelings nonsense....

...and ignorant to what? The display of your racist thoughts on here... you must be foolish as the days are long... Keep thinking whenever someone black is involved in something, it solely has to do with the fact that they're black... As if that's THE reason the media brought this story to light... Your continued deflection tactics are fooling nobody.

coming from ignorance like me... smh....

yeah, this is type of person we're dealing with....

getting back to issue listening to several sports talk shows a question. had tiger's dad Earl Woods had not passed away a few years ago does tiger not do these extensive extramartial affairs?

Good question...

You would think, not....

But the way I see it, he probably already been involved with a multitude of women before his father's passing... It's these quiet personalities (again, I wont say athlete, in this case); those ppl. who want you to think they can do no wrong in society... you have to watch out for... those be the freaky ones... lol...

I haven't heard one person yet that believes that Tiger can repair his image after having done what he did....

Ignorant to what? The display of your racist thoughts on here... you must be foolish as the days are long... Keep thinking whenever someone black is involved in something, it solely has to do with the fact that they're black...

...and that's exactly what I'll refer to you as - a racist.

enjoy yourself...

Good question... You would think, not....

But the way I see it, he probably already been involved with a multitude of women before his father's passing... It's these quiet personalities (again, I wont say athlete, in this case) you have to watch out for... those be the freaky ones... lol...

You are just an ignorant person period. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ONE ANAYLYICAL BRAIN CELL

You are just an ignorant person period. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ONE ANAYLYICAL BRAIN CELL

Actually, I've had people tell me I overanalyze things too much... case in point - like wasting time here with w/ you..... but as nonsensical as you are, of course you would think what you just said in this reply.

any more smoke you need to puff out that racist chest of yours, laughing boy?

Actually, I've had people tell me I overanalyze things too much... case in point - like wasting time here with w/ you..... but as nonsensical as you are, of course you would think what you just said in this reply.

I think that's enough. There's no need to keep this going. Just ignore him and let the conversation go back on track.

Do even know what the world analytical mean look it up in a websters dictionary young man

well finally the "Tiger Woods' drama maybe finally taking a break. the golf superstar in wake of the scandal has decided to take 'leave of absence' which may include him missing the entire 2010 golf season. this is bad news for the tv stations that carry golf mainly CBS, NBC and ESPN/ABC as the loss of Woods may mean lower ratings. here's story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2009/12/12/2009-12-12_tigers_mulligan_is_right_play.html

Archived