RTS 9300s [from 2008]

Grand Concourse

DAMNNN!! I miss those RTSs!! I rode em before on the M98 to Washington Hts back in 2002.. Are they still around?

Excellent pix!

They should be. I've seen them in Jamaica and Queens Villiage in the past 6 months (But with NG arrivals at JM, who knows if they're still there)

I for one did NOT like those buses, especially on congested routes like the B3. They did an awful job of dealing with a lot of people. But I guess if i road them on a less heavy route like the B64, I would have liked it. I did like it when I road them on the Q46 during the summer at QV

DAMNNN!! I miss those RTSs!! I rode em before on the M98 to Washington Hts back in 2002.. Are they still around?

Excellent pix!

They were all at Ulmer, but by now pretty much all the buses have the normal hard plastic seats. Most are at LGA and others around the place in Brooklyn [ENY, Ulmer].

Thanks!

They should be. I've seen them in Jamaica and Queens Villiage in the past 6 months (But with NG arrivals at JM, who knows if they're still there)

I for one did NOT like those buses, especially on congested routes like the B3. They did an awful job of dealing with a lot of people. But I guess if i road them on a less heavy route like the B64, I would have liked it. I did like it when I road them on the Q46 during the summer at QV

Yeah, they were bad on crowded lines. B6, after school is out, would be a nightmare because of the seats. These buses were not meant for high use lines or local lines period.

Wow those seats are looking great, some JAM ones (they're still there) have torn seats with that yellow/green sponge dust on the floor. I like these RTSs as long as its not crowded. I remember riding a CS O5 with these seats, some seats had no cushion at all lol.

Nice Pics :tup:

Thanks, I just wonder what they do with them when they remove them. I do hope maybe some seats can be fixed up to use as spares, but I feel they're probably just tossed away :)

Properly scrap,

But I don't why the MTA order MCI'S instead of more RTS and Orion V suburbans,the MCI waste to much on gas,but then again it was the 90s back then so bigger was better.

93001 at flatbush depot

DSC22688.jpg

101 looks good! I rember riding that bus alot of time on the Q15. Good ads suburban. I Always wondering why there was no 100.

Another thing,

Dude! Class of 3000!!!! That show hasent been on Cartoon Network in a long time!!! They never changed this bus's adds! Unless they purpously put that on recently.

That show was good heh heh "Sunny Bridges" lol.

101 looks good! I rember riding that bus alot of time on the Q15. Good ads suburban. I Always wondering why there was no 100.

Another thing,

Dude! Class of 3000!!!! That show hasent been on Cartoon Network in a long time!!! They never changed this bus's adds! Unless they purpously put that on recently.

That show was good heh heh "Sunny Bridges" lol.

I dunno when it last saw service, but that pic was taken a year ago.

Awsome pics of the interior of the rts.

Thanks man! :)

Archived