This is how you know Bloomberg is still mayor

Orion

I dont get it as much but its funny the NYPD is 2.25$ and for the Seniors/Disabled like Bloombag[Kinda], 1.10$, now how the hell is he a billionaire :P [Tho its ajoke, NYPD gets free access with pass, idk about Bloombag himself.. Unless he has to pay LOL as mayor xD]

Nice pix of the West Farms O-VII CNG! Looks like the WPR its parked under?

Any bus can do that its as simple as throwing the correct code up top to change the sign...its just a B/O playing around I do it all the time guys!:(

HAHAHA, I always change my sign to silly stuff like " SIR train to St.George Ferry " , or the best is code 9200 for " EARTH FAIR 2007 - MTA - YOUR DAILY POLLUTION SOLUTION ":cool:

Code 11 is the one I use the most. Anyone know that one? Its very popular...:)

But they don't go faster than 40mph.

It's true, that's why if I see an Orion V behind it, I would take the Orion V. No wonder my morning commute is faster now, it's always Orion V's from West Farms.

Inside the Orion VII CNG buses does not look much different from the OG's, but they sound different.:P

But they don't go faster than 40mph.

You're a liar and a half. I can list all of the ungoverned ones for you. I can list all the ungoverned Artics, VIIs, Vs, and of course NGs in the Bronx are wide open, if they aren't they're capped at 55MPH. All V CNGs do 60MPH or better. Take a ride on the QBx1 and Bx8 you know it all.

It's true, that's why if I see an Orion V behind it, I would take the Orion V. No wonder my morning commute is faster now, it's always Orion V's from West Farms.

It's usually the driver, not the bus. There's quite a few governed Orion Vs too so they're not much different anyways!

Archived