Attempted murder charge laid in Edmonton bus-driver beating

Locomotion69

This is why I feel we do need cruel and unusual punishment for some. That bastard, should be placed under the wheels of a bus on a lift, and have the bus lowered, so that the front wheels line up to his face, and slowly lowered by the assaulted driver, until that "accused" face is crushed. I want the accused to scream until they foam at the mouth, cause the pain is too intense........

I hope the driver does make a full recovery........

a Piece of shit in my eyes.....sorry if I am so blunt......I hope the driver makes a full recovery.......take care my brother!!

This is exactly my point (MTA)could kiss my ass I don't care ,I will (D)efend myself .(D)o you actually think the B/O deserved this ,(D)amn it man I hate to hear ish like this ,It puts me in (A) foul mood .

(G)odspeed to this poor Operator

Rise on assaults against transit employees across the country and apparently canada have been going on for some years now. This is why when ever I leave my booth to go the bathroom I carry my pocket knife with me. I go to work to earn a living and take of my family. Not to fight with or get assaulted by some scum bag passenger who's having a bad day or doesn't have the fare to ride the system.

Archived