Designlines on Amsterdam Ave

Kingsbridge Bus

This afternoon there was a designline running as a training bus on 127st & Amsterdam Ave. I don't know what was the bus number but the screen said training bus and was stoping on bus stops along Amsterdam Ave. Orion VII NG 3961 & 3964 was also passing by on the M60 in different directions.

The NG's were on the M60 and the designline was using Amsterdam Ave to train a driver probably from the M11 and the bus was from Manhattanville

oh, i thought AMS was getting DLs, because then id be hoping over there monday!

But its not new really. MV has been testing the DL for about a month or 2 and MJQ too

This was the first time I actually saw one in person.

Its cool. :( My first time was seeing it on the m42 in Sept i think, next to Javit center.. Saw it again a few times on the route, then saw it on the Bx13, tho that was just the b/o having it as Yankees Std.. That was in Washington Hts of course. Then saw it in late nov on the M4 at 110th St/Broadway.

Never rode one but i hope too! And the NovaBUS LFS!

oh, i thought AMS was getting DLs, because then id be hoping over there monday!

But its not new really. MV has been testing the DL for about a month or 2 and MJQ too

AMS has 1302 for training. It wont be long till it hits another depot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

but amsterdam does train them right now they have 1303 and i see them alot because i go to school convent and 131 st, so when i come out of school i go down there to see if its there to take pics since i do know the dispatcher so i see it every once in a while:cool:

Archived