Whos Going On The Nostalgia Train?

Sea Beach

Man, what a day!!! Great to see some old faces and even new faces too. Met KR, ex-Vinster, rr4567 and lots more. I'll see you guys next week, and the week after that, and the week after. :P

That's if I go :(

If I have the 20th off, I'll try to catch the 12:15 from Queens Plaza or 23rd-Ely. I would either get off at West 4th Street or ride to 2 Avenue and take the (F) back up to West 4 Street.

Why not wait the 15 or so minute lay over at 2nd Ave and ride the Arnine back to West 4th Street?

Man 15 min for a layup? Im guessing its a 30 min ride from Q Plaza to 2nd ave not 45min

Yes...there is between 15 and 20 minutes of layover time at each terminal. At 2nd avenue, the train sits in the pocket. At Queens plaza, the train sits in the relay, on 5 track, to allow (E) service to keep moving through the area.

I'm just hoping that they run it for the full four weekends like they said they would (five really since there was a G.O. that canceled their run on the 29th of November). Since the train won't be running tomorrow, I hope they do another trip for after New Year's.

Archived