Whos Going On The Nostalgia Train?

Sea Beach

Ok... chill dudeo_O. Is there a problem calling you by your old name, even tho i still call u MegaBus? No harm meant.

And quoted not just for you for everyone.....

Anyways, ill keep it MegaBus next time

Thanks for notfiying everyone else even though I saw it on the (MTA) site earlier...

Don't have to quote, I saw it yesterday evening (7pm), yesterday morning (at 11am) nothing on the (MTA) site and I posted it before 6am yesterday.

Uhh... Now I am Megabus, Hello!

I'm just hoping that they run it for the full four weekends like they said they would (five really since there was a G.O. that canceled their run on the 29th of November). Since the train won't be running tomorrow, I hope they do another trip for after New Year's.

Doubt it, since New Yrs will be packed all over TSQ and so much security and crap.... And g/os

Obviously, the extra post is not needed, it creates more confusion...

I am chill, my old name is just a name with poor reputation. I prefer the new name being called. Or Kevin. Kev is fine or any nickname (PM Me for approval before you say it).

But, I still don't understand, last time there is also snow but the R-1/R-9 were running...

Last week it wasnt snowing from what i remember. Plus Sunday it will be snowing badly like now.. So they are storing trains on Express train forcing trains to go Local.. Notice the (D) running local from 34th to W4, so the Arnies can cause delays on the (D)(F) kinda..

Here are a few cliffs from when I went:

1. I caught the 1515 train out of Queens Plaza at 23-Ely Avenue. I could have caught it at QP, but I felt like watching it arrive at a station.

2. Between 23-Ely and Lexington Avenue, I ran into a retired C/R that I rode with everyday to school back in 2007 on the (:P. Ironically, his name is Danny.

3. I saw Fred G., Dan, and Joe at 2 Avenue while I was waiting for the (F) to take me to West 4.

Here are a few cliffs from when I went:

1. I caught the 1515 train out of Queens Plaza at 23-Ely Avenue. I could have caught it at QP, but I felt like watching it arrive at a station.

2. Between 23-Ely and Lexington Avenue, I ran into a retired C/R that I rode with everyday to school back in 2007 on the (:P. Ironically, his name is Danny.

3. I saw Fred G., Dan, and Joe at 2 Avenue while I was waiting for the (F) to take me to West 4.

What time did you do this?

Archived