Who has a paypal account?

Harry

Not MEEEEEEEE.

But can I take a guess as to what you thinking?

Maybe selling something or a cool new feature that I'm sure to like?

You are very warm. I hope you and everyone likes it. It could be something useful and fun at the same time for all the members of this site.

I like the vbay thing. But does it require paypal? Is it possible to pay by money order? Thanks and again I love the idea and it sounds great.

To make a faster transaction yes it would be necessary. A money order in the mail would do fine but of course it would take longer. So this question was just to see who had an account that's all.

I'm about to add two more games soon. Trainz Classics [used once] & Microsoft Train Simulator plus an add-on [both brand new seal in original plastic] for it.

To make a faster transaction yes it would be necessary. A money order in the mail would do fine but of course it would take longer. So this question was just to see who had an account that's all.

I'm about to add two more games soon. Trainz Classics [used once] & Microsoft Train Simulator plus an add-on [both brand new seal in original plastic] for it.

Cool. I have a paypal account but in my dad's name. I will eventually get one for myself especially since this feature is out. :( Thanks Harry

Archived