NYC Bus Marathons

EE Broadway Local

I have done at least 20 5 borough (sometimes including Nassua County, Westchester and Bayonne, NJ as well) bus trips from early in the morning to late at night (only buses, no repeated buses are the rules). My favorite inter-borough bus routes are Q35, QBx1 and B39.

I've rode the X1 at least six times, the X10 three, the S79 and S93 since I started school at CSI. Other inter-borough buses I've rode were the QBx1, the B51 (in 2007) and the Q56 (in 2007). I really want to ride the S89.

Yes, I have...

No point in naming express routes, since like 95% of em are interborough....

Don't feel like listing every local interborough route.... but the last local route I rode b/w boroughs was the B61... took the 2 to hoyt & walked up a few blocks...

side note: ever since the Q59 got extended inside WBP, I still can't figure out where it's "official" terminal is... I've been dropped off twice inside the B44 lane, once in the B24 lane, and once in the B60 lane... each time, there were no other buses occupied in the lanes where I was dropped off at, at the time..... maybe there's no rhyme or reason to it, I dunno....

but I can't wait til they start routing B61's to WBP, even if it's at the expense of splitting the route, which I'm against.... although it's a nice little walk from driggs to WBP, crossing that 1st exit off the Willy B is no picnic (right after you pass the parking lot for that peter luger steakhouse, or w/e it's called)....

Archived