How will Paris Hilton survive?

Trainspotter

How will Paris Hilton survive?

Time to tighten the belt, Paris.

Hotel magnate Barron Hilton announced yesterday that he's leaving 97% of his wealth to charity, dramatically cutting the fortune his children and grandkids will get.

That means granddaughter Paris Hilton, who once stood to inherit $100 million or more by some accounts, could end up with a measly $5 million or so.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - December 27, 2007

She had it coming. She really did. But hey she still makes millions of dollars on her own so I guess she won't be that bad. She could definitely say goodbye to the possible 200+ million she could have inherited.

She makes upward of a million dollars just to appear at a party. No more fancy neclaces for Tinkerbell tho.

Wow thats interesting news. It looks like she might have to bust her *** for once (welcome to the real world). But I doubt that 5 million is going to stick, she will be getting more than that. But that is a good idea, look at Bill gates kids, they will only get 10 million when he dies, so he's basically teaching them how to make a living on their own.

As for that Nelson Muntz photo:

268_nelson1.gif

There have been many wealthy parents who left their kids little. Their motto was "you want to be rich? You work hard and do it like I did. No free handouts".

Comedian Kathy Griffin said she thinks Paris is half Tarantula and thoroughbred horse, because of the way she walks (prances) with those legs. Now she prance to the employment office. I wonder what qualities she has. That might determine the job she gets. Adult films?

Archived